Redemption. |CH1|

He glared up at Phil, eyes flickering back and forth aimlessly. "Do it Phil, kill me.". He practically pleaded, he craved something sweet, a sweet release from this world, this hell. He watched as his father neared him, his hand unsteady and his mind uneasy.

He grabbed the blade letting it cut through his hands urging it closer to his heart. He looked up at the blonde man, eyes begging for him to end it all, everything he'd caused, he deserved this, he wanted this, they'd be better off without him, and without a second thought, the sword plunged through his chest, a small cracking sound seeping from his rib cage.

For the last time, he looked up at his father, his words choked by blood dumbfoundedly travelling through his body. His head sore, and at last, his mind was empty, his eyes shut tight, a white and piercing light cracking them open, he knew he'd died. He just knew.

He awoke in a sweat, he found himself in a small dimly lit dirt shack with a small yellow and blue carpet and a homely little campire. He was laying on a poor bed built from hay and cloth, though it was surprisingly comfy. A warming smell radiating from a smaller room hidden around the corner, he wanted to investigate but he felt to weak to even move a muscle so instead he lay still against the hand made cushions. Where was this place, it certainly didn't seem like hell, it was incredibly cosy, imagine a humble grandmother living in the countryside, imagine her house, thats the feeling the build gave off.

He twitched feeling a sharp pain in his chest before letting out a disgruntled groan. He moved his hands in front of him, they were ebony white and had a subtle hint of gray. He sighed accepting everything before looking to the corner of the room.

He squinted, a timid man appeared in the doorway wearing a hand knitted blue jumper with a red heart patch stitched into the front. He recognized him, he just couldn't put a finger on who it was, it had been so long.

The man blinked a few times before fully emerging from the room holding a small bowl and a wooden spoon.

It was clear who it was now but something was very different- he had the horns and ears of a Ram as well as a short and fluffy tail, he looked so soft, so delicate. Schlatt... Jschlatt- that asshole.

"Look Wilbur, I know im not the person you want to be seeing right now but I couldn't leave you in that pit to rot.", He placed the bowl and spoon on the crafting bench next to Wilbur befire walking to the fireplace, he kneeled next it ducking his head.

"To rot? Im already dead.", he retaliated looking at the bowl cautiously.

Schlatt looked back at the taller male, "It's not poisoned you know, please at least accept something from me". He exhaled facing back to the fire.

"Schlatt? This- This isn't... You.". Wilbur picked up the bowl moving up a bit to be able to actually try it.

The man humned, "I've been alone for so long, you'll be surprised what loneliness can do to a man, i learnt how to knit.".

Wilbur took a small spoon of the soup, it was sweet, like honey but it had a subtle hint of carrot and Apple, a weird yet nice combination. Who knew Schlatt could cook.. and knit.

Schlatt stood up moving to the other room before coming back with a yellow jumper, it had a heart on too except it was pink instead of red. He coughed giving it to Wilbur. "A change of clothes", he also handed him some black jeans, shoes and other necesities.

Wilbur nodded taking the jumper and admiring it. He held it up in front of him smiling, what a beatiful gift, he loved yellow! He put the bowl down before shrieking at the sudden jolt of pain pulsing in his chest.

He pulled the blanket down slightly and awkwardly looked over to Schlatt who innocently looked away. "Could you uh, I neeed some help...". Schlatt turned to the man. He stood up walking over cautiously, he gently placed a hand on his wrists pulling his old blood stained shirt over his head neatly before looking away to hide the blush dusting his cheeks.

He was gay- he knew that much but Wilbur was an attractive man, he couldn't help but get slightly flustered.

"And getting the jumper on" he muttered quietly tapping Schlatts waist gently. Schlatt inhaled before turning around, he gently picked up the jumper sliding it over the mans bare chest, his cold hand accidentally grazed the mans chest making him flinch. He pulled away keeping his composure before looking back at Wilbur, and God, he looked so cute in that jumper, he looked so small yet in reality he was so tall...

He could only hope Wilbur didn't need help with the rest of his-.

"I think i might need some more help", he looked up at Schlatt gently moving his legs off the side of the bed. Schlatts eyes widened and he shook his head slightly, "Do you really need help with that.". Wilbur chuckled, "Who else am i supposed to ask? The stones outside?".

He kneeled infront of Wilbur looking up at the roof, he swiftly removed his lower wear before squinting. A strange tension filled the air as he pulled his hand away brushing it against Wilburs pale skin, it was so soft, he was so beautiful. He let Wilbur shuffle into the rest of the clothes before the sun cravked through the hollow windows, purple curtains blowing against the dirt shack.

"Where are we?" Wilbur spoke shakily standing up, he felt his bones all fall together, a surreal and incredibly uncomfortable feeling. Schlatt looked at him as they walked outside into a fresh meadow of poppies and roses. "My redemption, you know, im not the same asshole i was awhile ago, as hard as that might be to grasp. Wilbur. I'm changed." He looked at him, their eyes connecting and lingering there for 10 seconds before looking back at the playful daylight.

"Redemption.." Wilbur muttered softly.