Rain |CH6|

He found himself wandering back to the same location he'd ended up in the previous day, this time he had a blue sheep trailing behind him.

He placed a hand on the door, it was unlocked, he gently pushed it open, he made his way into the room with the yellow bed letting himself explore more this time. He opened a set of drawers, 3 blue jumpers, identical, a suit and- a yellow jumper.

He looked down at himself, the jumper was identical to the one in the drawer, the heart, the color, the way it was crafted.

He picked it up, letting it rest in his arms, his mind suddenly going blank.

~~

He was in a candle lit room, two people, one stood in the doorway and one sat on a bed, it took him a moment to realize he was in the same room.

He could make out the man on the bed, that was him. The other man was blurry, he watched as the blurry male handed him a yellow jumper, the one he was wearing, except his was now bloodstained and scruffy.

He watched as he smiled recieving the gift. A look of joy overpowering his pale reflection.

The blurry male turned to face him as he watched, and for a split second, the man switched from blurry to perfectly clear, as clear as the untouched ocean, almost as if he'd glitched in and out from reality.

~~

He gasped clutching onto the jumper. He spoke his thoughts aloud.

"The man again. I know him? But why can't I remember his name?"

He let out a silent son before making his way outside of the abandoned house, he lay next to his sheep on the wooden porch. His heart ached for company but his mind knew nobody was there for him. Phil had murdered him, he didnt want to remind him of that, Techno- he was just a burden to, Tommy wasn't fond of him but he still made for decent company. There was nobody out here, nobody to explain why he was still visible to most people, nobody to hold his hand and guide him throughout these empty lands.

He stood up as it started to rain, his mind all over the place, he needed to get back to his sewers. He took a step in to the rain, his head felt weird at first, he could feel himself being pulled back by something but he just wanted to go home.

He felt a burning sensation crawl up throughout his body, he moved his arm in front of him, terror creeping into his eyes. He watched his hand drip slightly and immediately backed up onto the covered porch again. The force pulling him back finally settled down.

=====

He held him back with all of his stregnth, he was broken without him, what would he do if he was gone completely. Rain damaged ghosts, if they stayed exposed to it for too long, their souls would be sent elsewhere, but nobody ever found out where. He finally leant back against the wall as the taller male stumbled back underneath the porch.

He was right next to him but was still somehow all alone. He must admit, there was some benefits of people not being able to see him, he was able to toy with Techno and Phil by knocking over potions and letting the cows out of the cow farm, that was amusing to him. An undying half pig man chasing over 100 cows around whilst yelling at Phil.

He chuckled to himself before looking down at the man next to him, he seemed to have fallen asleep outside the door. He smiled and lifted him up heaving him indoors, he lay him down on the blue bed, The sheep resting at the end of it.

He knelt down and placed a hand in the sheep's wool, it leaned into his hand as if it were a cat. He awed and sat next to it petting it whilst waiting for Wilbur to awake.

It was almost midnight when Wilbur awoke, his heart thumping louder than the rain smashing against the windows. Schlatt quickly made his way up to Wilbur, he watched as Wilbur traced his every move, his eyes shaky with fear.

But, he couldn't see him.

His mind glossed over with confusion as the taller man reached out to place a hand against him. It was as if he was being controlled by something.

He didn't look awake but he didn't look asleep. He was perplexed to what was going on, the man in yellow was practically glowing, alike when someone is able to see them, and they're able to see you.

The hand reached his chest. Schlatt sucked in a wobbly breath. Confusion overtaking his worried mind almost instantly the suit that was bound to him when Wilbur 'left' now changed from rough fabric to a soft blue jumper. Schlatt sat still, this- this had never happened before.

It lasted as long as expected as he pulled his hand away as he fully awoke, the blue changing back to black, white and red.

He ducked his head, all hope he'd had reverting back to dismay. He was on the verge of breaking away from his strong demeanour, and so he did, as he let out a quiet sob.

· · ·

He felt a hand appear on his shoulder? He kept his head low pretending he were just imagining things. He wasn't.

His head was tilted up by a pale finger, his eyes meeting the hollowed eyes of the man he grieved.

"W- Wilbur?"

The man looked dazed, he glared back at the man wiping a tear from his cheek before raising a brow.

"That's- that is my name..." He squeaked the words before awkwardly looking around the room.

It was dark and empty, rain trickled gently down the thin windows, it wasn't as pretty in the dark, more sinister, especially with ths rain.

He looked back towards the man blinking a few times, "What's your name?",

=======

That was a struggle but hi and holy shit, y'all with over 1k veiws, I'm stunned.

Sorry this chapter is poorly written, ive been busy helping write a plot for an SMP for my friend haha.

I just want to thank everyone for being extremely supportive, so thank you :)

And again, this is over 1000 words.