Friend. |CH5|

Wilbur lay in his arms, in complete shock, He looked to his left to see his Brother and his father, but who was the pale man?.

Schlatt looked down at himself, the blue jumper he'd previously been wearing now the suit he'd wear whilst alive, that's not possible? He lifted Wilbur out of his arms adjusting himself.

"Wilbur... How did you? Who are you talking to?" Philza spoke in disbelief his son had just been caught by an imaginary force.

Wilbur squinted looking closer at the man, and just like that, he was gone. He blinked a few times placing his hand forwards to feel nothing.

Schlatt felt a hand against his chest, he tilted his head and looked at the taller man before waving a hand infront of his face, nothing... No that's- this isn't happening again.

Not again.

"I don't- No- I dont want to be alone", he muttered a quiet sentence under his breath before dropping to his feet, he held tightly onto his heart.

Affliction forming throughout his body.

Wilbur looked at Philza smiling, "I don't know, there was a man but i think I was just..  Imagining things.".

"What did he look like?" Techno questioned before looking at phil with a concerning glare.

"I- I don't remember, but he had Ram horns... And he was pretty". Wilbur chuckled, his voice cracking as he spoke, he quickly went over to Phil and embraced him in a comforting hug.

Techno shot a worried glare to Phil, "Hey Wil, was he wearing a suit? Red tie?", Phil spoke wrapping his arms around his dead son.

Wilbur pulled back, his reflection now full grey, his bright yellow jumper standing out, "Wh- Did I know him?".

Phil tilted his head, "It doesn't matter, just know he was a bad man, Wilbur.".

"If he was a bad man, it's probably better that i don't remember.", He smiled at the two men before leaving the building, he let himself go idle, he could barely remember anything, only good things..

Before he knew it, he was strolling through a beautiful field of flowers, yellow ones being his favorite, he didn't know why, something about the color yellow bought back the fondest of memories, memories that were blurry for him, he could only make out shapes and colors, but it looked like he was happy. That's all that mattered, right?.

He found himself approaching a small wooden cottage held up by cobble support beams.

It brought back a weird sense of familiarity. He opened the door to find a nice soft blue bed made up in the corner of the room. He walked through the home finding a yellow bed accompanied with a lantern and a half knitted scarf, it was yellow, just like everything else.

He heard a noise and turned to face a smashed flower pot, a cornflower now lay on the floor behind him, he picked it up and put it on the shelf confused. He hadn't knocked it over and there was nobody else there.

He left the house feeling as if he was unwanted or intruding. In all honesty, he was, but what could they do, he was a ghost.

He picked up a scrunched up piece of paper from an empty book that had been left outside the door. He flattened it out reading the poorly written words, 'Remember...', he looked at it, his head tilted in a confused manner.

Remember? He could barely remember anything, this was his puzzle and he had to pick up the pieces.

He tucked the paper into his pocket before sitting up on a hill, drowned in overgrown grass, he was alone, he knew he was alone, it felt strange tbough, like some kind of warm presence was sat next to him. He smiled, his mind running free through crowded streets of blissful memories, he paused on one recognising a man.

,,

He steadied himself before leaving the empty corridor, he entered the mans room, it felt as though he needed to be near him. As if it was necessary. He curled up next to him on top of the yellow sheets, a glimmer of hazy moonlight lighting the midnight blue room. Everything fit together like a sweet melody.

He closed his eyes tightly before letting his body recline. He tilted his head As the man made a noise. almost inaudible but for Wilbur it was clear as day.

"I-"

,,

He was snapped away from his thoughts by the pained baa. He turned his head to see a blue sheep unsteafily stepping towards him. It looked so hurt, it's eyes scurrying around in relentless fear. A wound piercing it fluffy blue wool.

He outstretched his arms for the creature, gaining an unexpected response.

The sheep dashed into his arms curling in his lap. "Friend?" He muttered softly before running his hand through the animals wool, its poor shaking body relaxing with every pat and every stroke.

"Friend!" Wilbur smiled before tilting his head endearingly. He wrapped his arms around the sheep before lifting it, he carried it through field and into L'Manburg, he found a place to stay beneath the ground, a small tunnel leading to some empty sewers, he could make this a home. He placed the sheep down and lit a lantern next to it. Without him knowing, the lantern was moved away from the sheep and into a small metal box, it was for the better, the poor thing would have set on fire.

He handed the blue sheep some bread before finding some discarded cloth, he wrapped it around the animal gently cleaning of the blood with the sleeve of his jumper.

He looked at it, in awe. This was his new friend! And maybe his only one, it didn't seem like many people were find of seeing him again.

He lay next to the sheep, his eyes half shut and his hair a mess. He wrapped his free arm around the sheep before letting his eyes finally close, "I'll make this a nice home".

,,,

"You have a home."

,,,

A/N: Holy moly. I leave for a day- 50 reads, i leave for 2 days- 100, I leave got 5 days, 200, i leave for like a week amd we're at like 300+ jesus, you guys are great.

Again, i really appreciate all the support. However, this one is terribly written as ive been busy, i might rewrite it. And for context, the last line is said by Schlatt :).

Sorry for the late update! Also, please don't harass creators about this haha, I wasnt expecting this many veiws so it's important that i say this.

This is obviously about the personas, not the actually people, that's sickening and Jschlatt doesn't like being shipped or being put in NOVELS, another note is that he is uncomfortable with people ysing his face as a profile image. Keep that in mind.

If I'm asled to take this down, without any questions, I will immediately take it down to respect the creators wishes.