Moon 71 || January 28, 2021

DriftClan Stats

Season: Leaf-bare | [2/3]
Weather: Thunderstorm
Event: Thunderstorm, Murder

🐾

Prey: 0
Herbs: 0
Sticks: 12
Berries: 0
Border Strength: 17.25/20

🐾

Cats: 32
Leader: 1
Deputy: 1
Medicine Cats: 6
Warriors: 20
Apprentices: 0
Kits: 4

🐾

Dens:
Leader's Den: 1 (1/1)
Medicine Den: 2 (6/10)
Warriors' Den: 3 (21/30)
Apprentices' Den: 1 (0/10)
Nursery: 1 (4/5)

🐾 Clan News 🐾

|| Cutscene Start ||

"We've been hunting for so long!" Horizondawn mewed to the other two cats in the group as they walked. Burningash nodded, "Yeah, we do need to catch enough for the clan...I wish Sprucepool hadn't returned though, we could use the help."

"Well, it's not like it's too much of a problem, right?" Raveneye sympathized with Sprucepool, wanting to get back under shelter as much as they did, "I'm probably gonna head back after a bit more too; this rain's soaking me!"

Burningash shrugged, "True, I guess. I'd rather make sure everyone can eat though."

The trio kept walking, still on the lookout for prey for a bit more.

A bit more...

A bit more...

"Is that the smell of blood?" Horizondawn questioned, and Burningash affirmed, "It...does smell like it."

And they walked a bit more.

A bit more...

A bit more...

Until they found a startling discovery- there lay the body of Flurrystorm, soaked under the rain. Besides the body was a message saying "Viva la revolution."

Was this...was this from the cat who threatened revolution in the message?

|| Cutscene End ||

Flurrystorm has been murdered!

All of the relevant information is written in the comments on the Crime Discussion Chain. Some cats may have private information PMed to them that only they will know too.

The Murder Discussion Chain is open for cats to put their thinking together and put arguments for why someone is or isn't the one who committed the crime. There is enough evidence to prove who the killer is, though some of it is not obvious. Try thinking about all the things that the killer could have done to commit the crime and work off of those.

The Murder Voting Chain is where cats will attempt to vote on who they think the murderer is or abstain. To accuse a cat, at least half of the moon's active players have to vote, though not all have to agree on who it is. Please don't discuss in it- just put the name of who you are voting for.