Chapter 12 - Day With The Twins

1 Week Before The Festival

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N)'s Apartment, Living Room

(Y/N): "Thank you again for today, Sayo-san."

Sayo: "No problem. See you tomorrow." Sayo-san said while smiling.

Sayo-san turned her back at me and started walking.

I closed the door.

It's only 1 week before the day of the festival. I feel like I've getting better at playing the guitar, thanks to her. We've also got more closer with each other, she was more open to me than she used to. 

She sometimes also talks about her twin sister, Hina-san, well, mostly because I asked her, but I kinda want to meet her sister after that.

Like usual after practice, I cleaned my room and washed the dirty dishes on the kitchen.

After that Nee-san went out of her room and opened the fridge to take a glass of milk.

Mifuyu: "Sayo-chan already went home?"

(Y/N): "Mhm." I said with a nod.

Mifuyu: "So how's your progress? Getting the hang of it now?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, Sayo-san is satisfied enough for my improvement, but she said some things should need some more work."

Mifuyu: "I see, I see. You better work harder, then."

(Y/N): "I am working hard...also can you just help me clean these real quick?"

Mifuyu: "Okay, okay."

Nee-san then helped me clean some of the leftover dishes.

Too focused on cleaning, both of us didn't make a sound, only the sound of water flowing and noises of eating utensils.

Until, Nee-san opened up a conversation.

Mifuyu: "(Y/N), do you mind if you swap your practicing place with Sayo-chan's?"

(Y/N): "Huh? What do you mean?"

Mifuyu: "You know, instead of practicing here, you practice in Sayo-chan's house instead."

(Y/N): "Hm? Why is that? Is there something at the house? Are we bothering you?"

Mifuyu: "Nononono, it's not that, it's just...when I think about Sayo-chan coming here, I feel bad about her having to walk all her way here, alone, and at night!"

Wait...she does have a point. How could I never realised this?

(Y/N): "You're right. But It's just 1 week before the festival and you just said that now?"

Mifuyu: "Ehhh? It's your fault you haven't realised it yet from the very start!"

(Y/N): "Uh...you're right."

I felt a lot of sense of guilt after that...

Mifuyu: "Jeez, you need to learn how to be a gentleman!" Nee-san scolded me while hitting me on the head with a ladle. BONK

(Y/N): "Ouch...okay, okay...I'm sorry. But, I don't mind going to her house, but shouldn't you go ask her instead? I mean, I don't know if her parents allow me to practice in her house." I said while rubbing my head.

Mifuyu: "Nah, that's your job!"

...

Mifuyu: "You can just ask her to meet tomorrow and discuss about it, and also hang out if you want."