Chapter 1 - The Unexpected Meeting

(Y/N) started walking around the city and trying to learn the places around his apartment. But before he could walk, a familiar voice could be heard.

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Mifuyu: "(Y/N)!! Wait!" Mifuyu shouts.

(Y/N): "What now?" I ask.

Mifuyu: "Sorry, I forgot to ask you if you could get these while you walk around." says Mifuyu.

(Y/N): "Ehhh...."

Mifuyu: "Please...?" says Mifuyu, begging. She had puppy eyes on her eyes.

(Y/N): "Fine. I guess it wouldn't hurt while walking around."

Mifuyu: "Yay! Thank you (Y/N)!" says Mifuyu while running back to our apartment.

(Y/N): "*sigh* I know she's just lazy."

I take a quick glance at the roads and start deciding where to start.

(Y/N): "Alright, I'll guess I'll start from here." 

I start to walk. To be honest, this city is wonderful. If I had to compare, this place is slightly better than my hometown. There's just so many things here that I couldn't stop my mouth from opening.

Not so long after that, I feel my stomach growling. I need to get something.

Then I immediatly uses my senses to search for a place to buy food. Then I suddenly smell something. It's the scent of a fresh bread from the oven.

I turn into the place that the smell was coming from.

(Y/N): "Yamabuki Bakery..." I mumble to myself. "I'll take a visit."

I walk to the bakery and opened the doorway.

The scent of bread was suddenly attacking me as soon as I opened the door. It feels like I'm in the heaven of bread. I couldn't help myself and my stomach starts growling again.

???: "Yes, coming!"

Then I notice a girl with a slanted royal-blue eyes and long, curly brown hair worn in a high ponytail, tied up in a ribbon.

???: "Welcome to Yamabuki Bakery! May I help you?" says the girl.

(Y/N): "Ah, yes uhm... I'm actually new around here. Can you show me which bread are top-sale?" I ask.

???: "Sure thing!" She shows the bread that are popular in this bakery.

I followed her and notice a bread that looks like a cornet with chocolate filling inside of it.

(Y/N): "How about this one?" I ask.

???: "Ah, its the famous Chocolate Cornet. Most of our costumers liked this one." she explains. "Do you want this?" she asks.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'll take two of the cornets."

She picks the chocolate cornets and take it to the counter. After paying it, I took the bread and leave the bakery.

???: "Thank you for your visit! Come again next time!" she said with a smile.

After some more walking, I took one chocolate cornet and starting eating it.

I stunned, suprised by the taste of the Chocolate Cornet.

(Y/N): "Holy shit, this is really good." I mumble. It feels so delish that I ended up eating both of the breads.

After some more walking I found a grocery store. Great! Now I can buy things that Onee-san asked me to. Wait- did I just said Onee-san? Man, I already get used to it.