Beginings....Again

"Wake up! We're going to the mall!" I heard Kamarie scream, making me fall out of my bed.

"Leave me alone." I groaned.

"Two words. Hot. Topic."

"I'm up!" I jumped up.

"Good, now take a shower and dress cute." She ordered.

"Ma'am yes ma'am!"

I got some clothes out and went inside the bathroom. I took a quick, hot shower and got out. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, all that jazz. I put my clothes on and walked out. Kamarie was going through my panty drawer.

"So, how come you don't have any lace panties?" She asked.

"Why do I need lace panties?" I asked.

"Because their cute and you would look sexy in them." She explained.

"People aren't supposed to look at my panties anyway so why do they have to look cute?"

"Girl, you never know what could happen anywhere at anytime and lace panties could be a lot of help." She continued.

"Thanks for the advice. Let's go." I chuckled.

<<!>>

"No, you look better in the Pierce the whatstheirfaces shirt." She shook her head.

"Pierce The Veil." I clarified.

"Whatever, it's to confusing." She rolled her eyes.

I chuckled. I went back into the dressing room and took off the other shirt I was wearing. I put on my shirt and walked out.

"So, I'm getting the bracelets and the shirt and your getting....the whole tub of lip gloss?" I asked her.

"Yes girl, they have all different flavors and I'm a collector." She smiled.

After we payed for our things, we decided to get some food. We rode down the escalators and into the loud court.

"Okay, I want Subway. What about you?" Kamarie asked.

"I'm gonna get Chick-fil-A. I'll meet you at a table." I said.

She nodded and we parted ways. I walked and got in the line at Chick-fil-A. I waited until it was my turn.

"I'll have a large chocolate shake and some fries please." I said.

I didn't feel like having a burger so I got something small. I waited while they got my food ready. They gave me my food and I turned around, bumping right into someone, making me drop my food.

"Oh, I'm sorry-"

I looked at who it was. Big brown eyes stared down at me.

"Hey, baby girl." Dylan smiled at me.

"Uh, hey." I said nervously. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"In the public mall?" He asked.

"I see your point." I reached down to pick up my food but Dylan beat me to it.

"Thanks."

I grabbed the food but his hands gripped it tight, holding my hands in his. I looked down.

"Hey." He lifted my chin up with his finger. "I miss you."

"That's good...great....cool. Um, I got to get back to Kamarie so..." I trailed off.

"You miss me -us- to right?" He asked

I moved uncomfortably.

"Listen, I'm sure Kamarie is waiting for me. Um, bye." I walked around him, feeling his eyes on me as I took step after step.