Ugh, High School

Kamarie at the top^^

°°°

My eyes fluttered open. I sat up and stretched. Lucas wasn't beside me anymore. He must've left earlier this morning. I yawned and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I took off my pajamas and turned on my shower. I got in when the water temperature was right. I washed my body and my hair, and rinsed in under ten minutes. I got out and looked in the mirror. I wrapped a towel around me and opened my bathroom door. When I did, I saw Dylan's body under my bed.

"Dylan?"

He jumped and hit his head on the bed. "Ow." He groaned and got up.

When he saw me, he eyes widened and he turned around.

"Oh uh hey Sage. Fancy seeing you here." He shifted uncomfortably.

"In my room?" I asked.

I could tell he had a dopey look on his face. "I'm not even gonna try and explain that one." He said.

I nodded. "So why are you here?"

"Um...Lucas left his phone and he didn't want to come back and wake you up. And I'm very good at being quiet." He explained.

"And when you saw that I wasn't in my bed and you heard the shower running..?" I asked.

"I thought you were gonna be in there for a while." His voice cracked a little.

I chuckled to myself. "So did you get his phone?"

He turned around and faced me again. He kept his eyes on my face.

"I haven't actually found it yet." He told me.

I looked around my room and spotted the phone under my jacket on my dresser. I walked over, holding my towel tight, and grabbed it. I walked back to Dylan and gave it to him.

He chuckled nervously. "Okay thanks."

He stood there. Shifting back and forth on his feet. I clutched my towel to my body.

"Dylan." I said.

"Yeah? What?" He asked.

I chuckled. "You have his phone."

He looked at his hand. "Oh right. Well I'll see you...outside?"

I nodded and waved as he climbed out of my window. I rolled my eyes. Boys.

I got dressed in some jeans and a tee shirt with my sneakers. It was kind of cold outside so I grabbed my jacket and went downstairs. My mom was typing on her computer when I went down.

"Sage honey, make sure you come back right after school."She said, not looking up from her computer.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I said so." She told me.

Like she'd even care.

"You got it."

I opened my door and closed it behind me. I walked up to the car and got in.

"Off to school we go." I sighed."Thanks for staying with me."

Lucas nodded. "No problem."

"And sorry I kissed you this morning. I mean missed! Sorry...I missed you this morning." I started getting hot with nervousness.

Lucas just stared at me. Dylan chuckled. "Like you to would ever kiss each other."

I nodded and chuckled nervously. "Right."