Finally

It was now after the ball and everyone was heading to my house. I already told Mark to get all the drinks and snacks. Me and Cyrus were headed there ourselves.

"That was fun." He said.

Not it wasn't.

"It so was." I agreed. "And I have a surprise for you when we get to my house."

He touched his heart. "A surprise for moi? I'm so curious and excited."

"Oh don't worry, it'll blow your mind." I winked at him.

He smiled. We rode the rest of the way talking about the dance and the music. When we got to my house, people were already there. Cyrus and I walked in passed the crowded door. Wow, it actually looks like a party.

I walked up to my dining table and stood on the chair.

"Hey!!" I screamed, everyone shut up and looked at me.

"I'm glad you all came. But I have two rules, don't break anything and have some fun!" I said.

They clapped and continued dancing to the music Mark picked. It was better than I thought it would be. I got down and looked at Cyrus.

"Present time?" He asked.

"Not yet." I shook my head.

He pouted. "I guess you'll hold me off until then."

"Yes I will."

I grabbed a cup and drank all of it in one second.

"Isn't someone a party animal." He smiled.

"I am now. So come on." I grabbed his hand.

"Let's have fun!"

{}{}{}{}

"I can do it." I said.

"Come on Sage! Your almost there." Cyrus cheered me on.

I stared my opponent in the eyes.

"Ladies first." I said.

He rolled his eyes. He took the shot. He drank all of it. He wobbled a bit and I smirked. I took mine to the head. When I looked at the guy he was on the floor.

"Victory!" I screamed and everyone cheered.

I looked around for a other opponent and spotted the guys. I giggled. I stood up on the chair I was sitting here.

"Hey! Everybody!" I yelled.

Everyone stopped. "It looks like we have some party crashers."

Everyone looked at the guys and some cheered and some boo'd.

"I clearly remember saying you guys weren't invited to this little get together. Don't you Cyrus?" I asked him.

"Yeah I think you did Sage."

"Little?" Jason asked.

"Oh come on Jason, I know that your not as loving and caring as you seem. If the people here knew what I knew, there would be some trouble." I shrugged.

"Sage-"

"That gives me an idea! Everyone, let's tell dirty secrets." I said and everyone cheered.

"Sage, that seems like a good idea and all but uh...why not just tell your dirty secrets?" Dylan suggested.

"That's a great idea! But actually I have an even better one. I'll tell a story." I said.

I jumped down from the chair and walked over to the guys. I faced the crowd.