1

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Warning wrong grammar

It was a normal day at karasuno high. They're practicing volleyball like usual. 

Kageyama and Hinata is yelling at each other.

Tanaka and Nishinoya are simping like usual.

The second year trio is just talking about little things.

Daichi is talking to coach.

Suga and asahi just watching from the corner of the gym.

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima just doing usual thing.

It's just a normal day for karasuno until someone suddenly slam the gym door open.

There's a tall blonde guy who slowly closed the door and sighed in relief.

"Hah...omg finally they leave me alone.."  He sighed and then turn to face the confused volleyball team.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Coach Ukai asked and then walked closer to the blonde hair guy.

"Oh Right!, nice to meet you I'm Kise Ryota." Kise introduce himself.

"Ok Kise, I'm Ukai The coach here, and what are you doing in here?" Ukai once again asked Kise.

"I'm here because I'm looking for someone." He answered, and then he looked around until he was finally spotted a boy with orange hair.

He then run and hug the boy like he was a teddy bear.

The sudden movement make the team shock.

"Hinata-cchii!!, I missed you so much-suu!, you suddenly disappeared just like that, not even Akashi-chii can found you." Kise said hugging Hinata tightly.

"...Kise...san...?" Hinata voice is broken and his expression is weird, he look like he was scared.

"Wh- what a-are you d-doing here...?"
He was stuttering, that's weird, They thought, Hinata never seems this scared before.

"Stop hugging him like that, you going to crushed him!" Ukai yelled at Kise.

Kise then stop hugging Hinata.

"Hey Shoyo, you guys know each other?" Nishinoya asked his Kouhai.

"Y-yeah we going to the same middle school." Hinata said, his eyes is sticking into the floor,

He did not dare to raise his head forward, he was afraid of staring at Kise's eyes.

"Hinata are you ok?" Sugawara seems notice Hinata weird behavior "You look really pale." He said in his Worried tone.

"Yeah I'm fine Suga-san, it's just..." Hinata answered suga not even raise his head to look at Sugawara eyes.

"K-kise-san..." Hinata said.

"Yes Hianata-chii?"

"W-what are y-you doing h-here...?" He stuttered again, thought the team.

"Of course to take you back!" Kise said and about to put his hand to Hinata shoulder, but just to get slapped by Hinata.

"Don't touch me!" Hinata shouted at him, but then his eyes widening when he realizes what he just did to Kise.

"Omg!, I'm so sorry Kise-san i swear i didn't meant to do that!, I'm so sorry, please forgive me!" He panicked, he don't know what to do, he raised his head that showing his terrified expression to team.

"H-hey Hinata-cchii, that's fine, it's nothing, I'm not mad at you" Kise said to him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." But Hinata just keep saying sorry at Kise.

Kise was about to pull Hinata into a hug but before he could hug him someone yelling at him.

"Stop! don't dare you touch him!" It was  Daichi who was yelling at him, then Sugawara and Asahi come and trying to comfort Hinata.

"What did you do to Shoyo/Hinata?!" Nishinoya and Tanaka yelled at him.

"Nishinoya! Tanaka!, don't." Daichi shouted at them telling them to not doing anything stupid, they just 'tch' and then glared at Kise before turn around to cheering up Hinata.

"I don't know what you want from Hinata, or how even you know him, but he clearly uncomfortable with you, so you need to leave." Daichi said and pushing Kise out from the gym.

"But i hav-" Before he could finish what he was about to say Daichi slam the door right on his face.

Kise growled frustrated and then walk away, he glared the gym again and his expression seems like he was sad and full of regret.

'I'm sorry Hinata-cchii' he thought before turning around and walk away once again.

Words count : 693