3

At the time he got home he goes straight to his room and slammed the door.

It's not like anyone going to hear that anyways.

His mom is currently visiting her old friends, and she said she'll stay there for a few days, taking Natsu along with her.

So he's all alone for now.

Laying down on his bed and let his thought wonder wherever it likes.

Then it comes to the earlier event.

Kise-san...

He thought.

"*sigh* What the hell was he doing at karasuno?..." he roll over left and right until he fell from his bed straight to the floor.

"To take me back he said, what kind of joke is this actually, after everything they did to me and they still think that I'll go back to them and act like nothing happened?" Not possible, mhm definitely not.

He can't stop thinking about it, really.

After all these years, why would they suddenly appear out of nowhere.

He thought they doesn't want him anymore, so what happened...

He quickly shook his head and tried to make himself stop thinking about it, it's for the best actually.

He had moved on from whatever happened back there, he really doesn't want to look back at the worst moment of his life, he already chooses to act like those things never even exist and continuing his life.

But then the trigger cames.

And so is the memories.

Slowly but surely all the events he's been trying to avoid is coming back to swallow him all over again.

His worst nightmare is coming back to him.

He could only wish that what happened earlier was just something Kise do on his own, he really hope that the others doesn't know about him, at least he hopes not yet.

He got back to his bed and then close his eyes, maybe tomorrow would be a great day.