2

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Warning wrong grammar

"Hinata are you alright?" Sugawara asked him, it was their first time ever seeing Hinata act like this, and it's not normal.

Hinata really seems like he was scared at Kise, he was terrified, and that's not normal for Hinata to act that way.

Something was wrong, they are sure that something isn't right,

Then Hinata suddenly fall unconscious, but before he could hit the floor, Kinoshita caught him, and laid Hinata slowly on the floor

"Hey Hinata!?" It was narita, he seems really worried about him.

"He fainted." Said Ennoshita.

"I will take Hinata to the nurse office, you guys continue practicing." Daichi said, he picked up Hinata and then leave the gym with coach following after him.

"So are we going to talk about what just happen?" Tsukishima asked.

"Yeah.." They said.

"Hey, do you guys look at Hinata expression?" Tanaka asked the team.

There's a few seconds silent before Yamaguchi broke the silent."Y-yeah i see it, he seems like he was..."

"Scared..?" Kinoshita mumble, all their eyes are direct at him now. "I-i don't know... I meant he look terrified?"

"Yeah i see that to..."
"Yeah me too."
"Me too."

Everyone seems to notice that.

"Ok guys we will talk about this later, for now let's just continue practicing before Daichi and Coach came back." Suga said.

"Hai..." The team said.

After a few minutes daichi and coach came back.

With Hinata

Hinata was lying in a medical bed, still unconscious.

'Get out of my way'

Stop....

'I don't need you anymore'

I don't want to remember this time...

'Oops sorry my hand slipped '

I said stop, I hate this...

'You're so fragile, i want to crushed you'

Please...

'Hinata-cchii no, Hinata, you so annoying you know?'

....

'Hinata-kun, you're useless now aren't you?'

Hinata's eyes shut open, his body was sweating and his breathing was heavy.

'It's the nurse office, why am i here?' He thought, he try to remember what happen before, and then he remember about what happen at practice and after 'he' left.

His eyes widened and he start
panicking.

"What time is is?!" He checked the time and now his eyes got wider than before, he jump down from the medical bed, then get out from the nurse office as fast as he can.

'Oh no, i think the practice it's already over!' He thought while running to the gym.

When he reached the gym he slowly open the door, when he open the door he was meet with the team eyes and theres a few seconds of silent.

"Shoyo!" Noya was the first one to break the silent, and then the team is following after him.

"Hinata how are you feeling?" Daichi asked him.

"I'm fine now Daichi-san!" Hinata answered with his signature smile "Can we continue the practice?"

"Oh the practice is already done Hinata." Suga said.

When Hinata heard that the practice already over he frowned and just said a simple 'oowh'.

A/N
Not at my best:")

Words count : 512