𝐊𝐀𝑳𝑶𝑷𝑺𝐈𝐀!

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

...in which a dying man pops up
on your doorsteps
and boy, did he adore you.

OR

As a citizen of the SMP, you thought your life would be peaceful. If one were to exclude the supervillains and superheroes. However, one unfortunate meeting results in you falling down the rabbit hole. With no exit to run too, you can only move forward and attempt to survive against each daunting organization. And, with a war brewing, you find yourself unraveling the delusion of what it really is real. Buckle up, readers. It's time to choose a side.

⎡ superhero v villain au ⎤

E X C E R P T

"Love me," He whispers, his fingers caressing the curvature of your jaw. You want to growl and snarl, like a wounded animal captured by a hunter; you felt encased and trapped in a place you wanted nothing to do with.

His touch smears red on the empty canvas of your face, bile rises in your throat in response. This man saw himself as an artist, and you as a painting yet to be made.

"I will—" You sneer, moving away from the man's hand, "—never love you."

The man's lips pull into a curled smirk, reaching out to grab your chin he yanks you to meet him eye to eye. You yelp at the sudden harsh movement, but quickly shut your mouth seeing the hardened sly gaze of his.

"Oh, you will," He purrs, keeping his fingers locked onto the underside of your bruised face.

"And if I don't?"

He leans forward, hovering over you with only centimeters apart and eyes ever darker like the shadow of advancing death.

"I'll make you."

In one quick fluid motion, his bloodied lips captures yours.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

— TECHNO, the bloodied blade

TECHNO, the bloodied blade.

— TECHNO, the bloodied blade

DREAM, the masked hero.

— WILBUR SOOT, the hidden seducer

WILBUR SOOT, the hidden seducer.

N O T E S

this au was inspired by bnha/league of villains. credit to artist for cover. credit to sad-ist for banner artwork.

while i claim the pairings as the general dreamsmp, it will mainly be a few pairs rather than all, such as techno. this brings me to the matter of the characters themselves, you may not agree with the way i perceive these characters but this is an opinion/perspective of them. some will have a few of their known traits heightened while others will remain the way they are.

this is an au, therefore, i will be changing a few things. it will not correspond with the c!dreamsmp plot. if you have any questions, don't be afraid to message me.

best seen in dark mode and desktop. reader is she/her.

please provide feedback and comment. it always helps inspire and motivate me to write (writers block is a bitch).

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

dark themes |  profanity. (hints of) sexual themes. manipulation. gore.