𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

sorry for the delay, i was relatively busy w/ finals and then ap exams lol.

in any case, i'd like to remind readers that this fic will contain dark themes. so please do not me alarmed in the upcoming future if you stumble upon on it. i will be sure to mention it prior in case some are uncomfortable with it.

you may or may not notice a change in writing, but that's mainly because i haven't been writing in a while and decided to change the tone a bit, so don't hesitate to give me an honest review about how you feel about it.

reminder that the reader is only a year older than both tommy and tubbo.

not edited.

𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐘, were it not for his constant and unwitting stares towards your direction

𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐘, were it not for his constant and unwitting stares towards your direction. Of course, you could only pay this notion to his existence as a bodyguard, however, the  young boy seemed nothing of the likes of his role. His limbs were thin and built of lanky structure, merely towering over you with a hunched spine that would seemingly worsen with age, you presume.

"Do you know the reasoning for being my bodyguard?" You ask the blonde male, tearing your gaze of suspicion away and back towards the streets in front of you, "You'd think there would be no danger for a speechwriter."

Your arms curl around themselves, danger crackling alongst your skin. The belief that there were leering stares, specifically of one above, was hard to shake off.

Tommy sighs, glancing side to side as he follows after you. His shoulder brushes against yours, and you refrain from jumping at the wintery touch. In the summer heat, it'd been refreshing yet you found yourself coated in an unrefined silver touch. A contrast to the greed of Midas, but neither making it pleasant in return. As if a being clawing from the depths of hell continued to conquer with no remorse nor greed: a simple man filled hollow.

"I don't know much in all honesty. I only do what the Bossman tells me to do," he hums. His pace slows to meet yours, keeping in mind the difference in height. "Where are we heading?"

You look sideways at the younger boy. There's certainly an odd factor to him. If you were to discuss appearance alone, it was certainly apparent that you were of older age. His cheeks were still full, contrasting the thin figure you first encountered, and hair curled as if a crying babe just born from the womb. And yet, having grown somewhat accustomed to Tommy's presence, you felt as if you'd been conversing with a cryptid of some sort. A foreign being that did not fit the suit of his body.

His chin moved upwards, eyeing you with a downcasted look that flashed a peculiar sentiment of curiosity. "Is there something wrong...?"

You blinked, turning away quickly as heat swept across the tips of your ears in embarrassment. "No, sorry. I tend to daydream a lot, so please pay no mind to that," you clear your throat, shaking your head. "But, to answer your question, I'll be taking you home for the time being I suppose."