𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

let me know your thoughts.

not edited.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 SMP 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐏'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎, 𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒

𝐓𝐇𝐄 SMP 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐏'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎, 𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒. The icy grey sky restlessly grumbles. Unlike the previous weeks, it's nearly transparent and natural. However, that quickly changed.

Harsh rain obliterated the crystal reflection of the sky, evidently turning it into a disorientated chaos. The heavy downpour was rather fitting, really. The rogue continuation of weather that had been piling as the days pass. Indeed, a grim reminder of how one good man can quickly change to a villainous state. Wickedness readying one's mind, with no other, not even the person themselves, taking notice.

Sticking a hand out, the droplets kiss your skin.

You didn't mind the rain truly. It became a common occurrence in the SMP, perhaps during your time as a countryside farmer, you'd have sulked at the thought of ruined crops but feelings change as did the weather.

Still, you couldn't shake off the felt imbalance between heroes and villains. Trembling and groaning, the tipping scale furthering into disparity. The clear-cut reason laughs at the faces of everyone, did you really think you were safe, it hisses, not even a hero can hide from the wicked.

To say the very least, it sent the world into a frenzy. A hero of high caliber straying from his sworn duties, to protect until his last dying breath, and yet, turning cold at the face of destruction. Letting it rumble and run free in the heart of the SMP.

Of course, the press seem frantic in discovering the truth. You had seen that much yesterday with their ongoing cover about Soot. The rest of the heroes, however, were scrambling to ease the fears of citizens. But not even the most dutiful could keep the people's unease to rest; if the number two hero, both charismatic and powerful, were to turn than surely the rest could. With the sudden increase in villainy as well, it became clear that everyone was growing antsy as the wicked made their presence known rather than lurking in the shadows.

You witnessed the act of betrayal as well, surely everyone else did. The madness Soot ensued? It brought a shudder down your spine, like unwanted nimble fingers exploring your skin. To attack one's own comrade is different, but with the intent to ablaze the SMP with the same fury that he once bestowed in villains?

Not much could be seen from the clip on the screen, other than the flurry of energy encircling the number one masked-hero as he struck down his foes—you weren't necessarily surprise, after all if you were to account for his hero name, Nightmare seemed to suffice better than Dream.

"What's on your mind, hm?" asks the man beside you with the crooked grin and dead eyes.

You lick your lips, listening to the quiet patter of the rain. The whispers of the pavement and secrets hidden under the footsteps of the crowd. You hum, shoulder brushing against his bicep as the two of you walk side by side, "Nothing much. Just thinking about well, y'know."