#9

Late Night What?! [#9]

You were sleeping, quietly snoring as you were sleeping on your side. However, it was interrupted by something patting your arm. "H-Hm?" you answered weakly.

"[Name]? Did I wake you up?" Yoosung whispered softly. "I'm sorry, [Name], but it's something important."

You started getting worried as you yawned softly, sitting up. "What's wrong, Cinnamon Roll?" you asked worriedly. "Um," he started off and chuckled nervously. "I-It's a little embarrassing, but can we... do it right now?"

W-What? I-Is h-he suggesting what I think he's...?

"Y-Yoosung, it's late you know?" you warned him as you felt your face flush. However, at the same time, you felt yourself getting a little excited.

"I-I know, but I can't hold it anymore," he replied as he looked at you with puppy eyes. "Just this once? I'll make sure to be as quiet as possible."

"Y-Yoosung..." you mumbled before shyly nodding. "Promise me we'll keep it down and be gentle, okay?" you requested, biting your bottom lip in anticipation.

"When have I not?" Yoosung chuckled softly and leaned close towards you. Prepared, you closed your eyes as you waited for him to kiss you gently. However, nothing happened.

H-Huh?

Instead, you felt his arms being wrapped around your waist as he made you lay on your side, resting his chin on top of your head, before letting out a sigh of relief.

W-What?

"Cinnamon Roll?" you whispered quietly, very confused at this point.

"Am I being too loud?" Yoosung asked quietly, concerned as he kissed the top of your head.

"Y-You want to try... doing it sideways?" you asked him, your cheeks getting warmer. You've never done this before besides the traditional position.

"W-What?" Yoosung asked, tilting his head to the side. "Spooning requires for us to be sideways, no?"

Oh, that's what he meant ^^;;

"O-Oh! You wanted to spoon the whole time?" you asked him, realizing. "Of course, Cinnamon Roll. We can spoon whenever you want, even this late at night," you chuckled, feeling relieved.

"R-Really?" his eyes sparkled brightly as he let out a toothed grin. "I just wanted to make sure, you know... My mom always told me to always ask for consent."

You giggled as you turned yourself to face him, pecking his lips. "You're such a mama's boy, Yoosung."

"Ehhh? No, I'm not," he pouted as he shook his head. "I'm a [Name]'s boy."

"What?" you laughed quietly as he said that. "What is that supposed to mean? You're suppose to be my man," you pouted back playfully to him. Yoosung smiled and cupped your cheek, gently gracing his thumb onto it. "I'll always be. Till the end of time," he smiled to you.

He hummed happily before realizing something. "Wait a minute, why were you blushing so much earlier?" he asked as he hummed, deep in thought.