#8

Special Mission! [#8]

It's been a seven years since you and Yoosung have been together. For your anniversary, Yoosung has decided to try and replicate another memorable date you guys had together. With that comes the responsibility of finding a babysitter... Who will it be?

"Hoshiko! Quick, grab the binoculars for me!"

"Roger that, Uncle Luci!" Hoshiko said with a small fist pump.

Seven chuckled at that, "Also known as?"

"God Seven Zero Seven!" Hoshiko said excitedly as she handed him over the binoculars. "Thank you," he said softly before using them, checking out a penthouse.

"Is Uncle Juju home, Uncle Luci?" Hoshiko whispered as both were hiding behind a bush. "Hmm, I don't see him anywhere... You know what that means, little Hoshi?"

Hoshiko hummed softly in thought. "What is it called again? The thing you do where you type really fast?"

"Hacking, exactly!" Seven smiled and patted her head. "Now, I just need to hack into his security cameras."

"Hopefully we can snatch little Elly this time, right Uncle Luci?" Hoshiko said with an adorable giggle. Seven smiled and nodded. "Yes, that is the absolute important mission we shall complete!"

"Yay~!" the little girl replied, getting very excited about doing something with one of her favorite uncles.

"Gah! Jumin enhanced the security system!" Seven exclaimed as he started typing fast once more. "However, I, God Seven shall conquer this!"

Hoshiko hummed softly as she looked around. "Oh, Uncle Luci!" she whispered loudly as she tugged onto Seven's hoodie.

"What's wrong?" Seven whispered back as Hoshiko pointed at something. A familiar white figure was roaming around the back garden of the penthouse. "How did she get out? Jumin would never allow this!"

Hoshiko took the binoculars and hummed softly. "Ah! It's Aunt Jaehee!"

"Huh?"

"Here, Uncle Luci," Hoshiko grinned and handed back the binoculars. Seven checked it out and saw that Jaehee sighing while holding a large vacuum. He noticed how she was covered in white cat fur.

"That means Uncle Juju isn't there, right?" Hoshiko asked her uncle. "How about I call Aunt Jaehee and you try to catch Elly?" she suggested.

"Like a distraction, huh?" Seven mumbled to himself. He grinned widely towards Hoshiko. "You're so smart~! I'm impressed!"

"Of course! I have the power of Honey Buddha chips by my side! Anything is possible with that and Uncle Luci!" she chirped. "Alright," Seven said as he started warming up. "Here, call Aunt Jaehee from my phone."

"Roger that," Hoshiko nodded and clicked on the messenger app. She scrolled through the contacts and found Jaehee. "Huh? Uncle Luci? Why does it say it costs five hourglasses to call?"

"Huh? Ooh, it's a bug. I have to fix that. Don't mind it, okay?"

"Okay~" Hoshiko giggled before calling Jaehee.

It rung a few times before she heard a voice.

"Luciel, if you're calling me for a prank, I'm really busy right now—"

"Hello, Aunt Jaehee! It's me! Can you guess who?"

"Oh? Hoshiko?" Jaehee replied and let out a small chuckle. "How are you?" she asked with a smile on her face. "What are you doing with Luciel's phone?"