#6

Daddy Yoosung [#6]

The sound of birds chirping outside was your alarm clock. You yawned and stretched slightly, rubbing your eyes. You looked at your side and saw Yoosung snoring quietly. You smiled softly and cupped his cheek, "Wake up, cutie..." you whispered softly.

"Hm...?" he groaned slightly and yawned afterwards, his eyes opening as well. Once his vision cleared, he chuckled lightly. "Morning, [Name]."

"Slept well, I assume?" you asked and touched his forehead with yours. "What you think?" he replied and kissed your lips softly. "How about you? Did Hoshiko wake you up during the night?"

You sighed softly and nodded in response. "Sometimes I wish you weren't a deep sleeper, so you can help me," you whined childishly.

"You could've waken me up~ I wouldn't mind at all~" Yoosung poked your nose and pouted. "Sure, I would whine like a baby when you interrupt my sleep, but we have an actual baby now! I wouldn't complain, since it's important."

"You're saying when I woke you up in the middle of the night, because I felt there was a burglar in the house, it wasn't important?"

"U-Um... Can I rephrase?" Yoosung laughed nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. Suddenly, he heard some cooing from the other side of the room.

"I'll take care of her, okay? You can rest here a little longer," he said and kissed your cheek gently. He sat up and you noticed his shirtless self. He wasn't built or had a sexy body, of course, but his skin was clear and smooth.

You blushed softly from the sight and covered yourself with the pillow. He noticed your action and smiled. "What's wrong? You've seen more skin from me, remember?" he teased you.

"J-Just go check on Hoshiko~!" you replied and continued to hide your face, huffing your cheeks.

Meow. ( ^ω^ )

"No~! Why did you pee in your diaper~?" Yoosung sighed softly and laid his daughter down on the changing station. "I wish you could use the toilet, it's quite simple," he said and proceeded to change her diaper. "Oh, well... Anything for my little shooting star," he smiled and picked her up. "Let's see Mommy, okay?" he said and walked back to your bedroom.

"Honey~ Hoshiko needs milk~" Yoosung said and sat next to you on the bed. You smiled and extended your arms, "C'mere my little star~" you sang and got ahold of her. You lifted your shirt up and let your daughter drink your milk.

Yoosung blushed softly and looked away, not wanting to see your chest. You giggled, "What's wrong? You've seen it already, remember~?" you teased him back for earlier.

"S-Stop!" he quickly responded and blushed more, waiting for the baby to be done. After a few minutes, Hoshiko burped and cooed happily, swinging her arms around.

Yoosung closed his eyes shut and grabbed her from your hands. "I-I'll make us breakfast!" he said quickly and rushed to the kitchen. You rolled your eyes and put back down your shirt. "Such a child..."

(_;) Nu!

Your baby was placed on the crib in the living room and was playing with her toys. Meanwhile, you and your husband were having breakfast. "Have any appointments at your vet?" you asked with a small smile. He nodded, "Yeah... Something happened with Elizabeth again," he pouted and sighed. "Jumin is blaming Zen for it this time."