25 - I

H's POV:

"Your work is done, Styles. Just remember you owe me big time", James' voice through the phone brought a genuine smile on my face.

"Idioh, you still are", I chuckled. "But, yeah. You're right. I owe you big time. Thanks for this huge favour, mate", I said sincerely.

"Eh. No big deal. I'll take care about everything here. Don't worry none will know your involvement in it. Clean work", he said convincingly.

"That's why I knew you were the right one to contact", I said satisfied with the job done.

"But, as I said before, I expected your call but not this soon, though", he said making my smile fall in an instant.

"No one expects the things life throws our way. Every single day, mate", I said sighing defeatedly.

"Your husband has changed you into a philosophical a*s. Mister, what did you do to my annoying brother from another mother", he screamed dramatically.

"What can I say? He's got magic in his hands", I replied with a fond smile on his face. "Mate, I gotta go. Talk to you later".

"Ok, Haz. Just take care of yourself and don't worry about anything else. I'm here to do it right", he hung making me feel better and satisfied.

💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛

The situation at home wasn't good. It was horrible and intolerable. We were constantly fighting and fuming at each other. I can't believe that we fuxkin fight over a open kitchen tap, sofa cushions, bedroom doors and what not. It's just annoying and frustrating to enter the house anymore.

"What the actual fuxk? You've gotta be kidding me, you cheapster", yes, that's my new nickname from my jerk of a husband.

"What even happened now to make you scream like a chimpanzee?", I yelled back walking towards the living room where he was looking at the floor.

"I'M A CHIMPANZEE NOW? YOU DELIBERATELY LEAVE THE CARPET FOLDED AT THE CORNER FOR ME TO FALL ON THE FLOOR AND ALSO GET TO CALL ME NAMES? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?", He shouted at the top of his lungs.

"DELIBERATELY? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? WHY WOULD I PLAN SOMETHING TRIVIAL AND CHEAP WHEN I CAN PLAN SOMETHING AS BIG AS MURDERING YOU?", I replied equally furious.

"I'M SURPRISED THAT YOU HADN'T PLANNED IT YET. OR TELL ME, STYLES HAVE YOU GIVEN A TIP TO THE HENCHMEN TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK?", he questioned catching me off guard for a moment before I narrowed my eyes at him.

"FUXKING SHXT YOU ARE! YOU THINK I CAN STOOP THAT LOW?", I gritted my teeth in anger that was boiling up.

"OF COURSE YOU CAN. WHEN YOU CAN HIRE A FAKE HUSBAND, PLAN A FAKE WEDDING AND HAVE A SIDECHICK TOO, SHAMELESSLY. THEN, I THINK YOU DEFINITELY CAN DO ANYTHING", he snarled, looking at me with so much hate and rage.

"HUH, YOU WISH THAT I'D SPEND MONEY ON YOU TO SEE YOU DEAD WHEN I CAN DO IT MYSELF", I replied nonchalant. "AND ME HAVING A SIDECHICK SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM TO YOU, MY SOON-TO-BE EX HUSBAND", I smirked smugly satisfied by his annoyed face.

"I FUXKIN HATE YOU. HATE YOU WITH EVERY NERVE IN MY BODY. YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT YOUR SHXTTY LIFE? NO. I CARE ABOUT NOTHING. YOU'RE NO ONE TO ME. NOT EVEN A TRASH CAN ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD", he yelled infuriated.

"THEN, MIND YOUR FUXKIN BUSINESS", I snapped back.

"I WILL WHEN YOU STOP DOING YOUR CHEAP TRICKS JUST TO SEE ME FALL. I'M NOT YOU TO TRIP LIKE A BABY WHO IS JUST LEARNING TO WALK", he shouted but his expression changed into a smug, annoying me to no end.