Detention

Y/N'S POV
It's already the end of our class and clearly I can't go home yet I still have to attend this stupid detention because I wasn't listening, the worse part is I'll be spending it with my school bully's girlfriend.

Walking through all the silent corridors going towards the empty room, I was just walking slowly reaching a large two doors on the left side suddenly a noise was coming from the other side of that door. At first I wasn't really interested but every step I take away from the door I remember my past.

Y/N: AISH Y/N! (I said ruffling my head then ran towards the dood)

______

???: Just go home with me!
~His voice seems familiar~ (i said holding the doorknob)
???: Please! Let me go I can't do what you want me to do to you!
~Her voice is familiar too~ (i said and then open the two doors)

When the time where I opened the door I saw Jackson molesting Sana, I don't know why but my anger is boiling. I don't like Sana in a special way but the fact that she's also being tortured like me makes my blood boil.

Y/N: YOU PIECE OF SH*T! (I said running giving him a punch on the face)

I pulled Sana and place her behind my back while Jackson is trying to stand up.

Y/N: What the hell you think you're doing? You're being inconsiderate of your girlfriend's life! (I said protecting Sana)
Jackson: Why do you care dork? You don't know what we're doing! (He said wiping blood in his mouth)

He charged towards me with his fist out. I pushed Sana and I blocked his attack then I did double leg takedown knocking him up, he was unconscious after that so I didn't waste time and pull Sana out of the school.

I totally forgot that we have to attend the detention but what's important is I saved Sana from that freak. We were running while our hands intertwining mine, no one knows where are we going until we stop to catch our breaths.

Y/N: A-are you O-okay? (I said gasping for air)
Sana: I'm sorry for dragging you into my mess Y/N (started to cry)
Y/N: It's fine, I gotta do what I need to do (I said hesitating to pat her back).

She was crying like a baby and I don't know what to do, I don't know how to comfort a girl I don't even know how to comfort myself and my Hyungs!

~Ah what should I do? What should I do?~ (I said while nervously thinking)

While looking around to find something for comfort, I spot a Ice cream truck.

Y/N: Wait for me okay? (I said lowering my head at her level)

I quickly ran towards the ice cream truck. I want to buy her ice cream but I don't know what's her favorite flavor so I just bought corn dogs for the two of us so I paid for it and I go back to where Sana was seated.

~She's no where to be found! Where is she?~ (I said mentally)

I look around for her, few blocks away from where she last seated but still NO SANA. I decided to go home without know that I'm still holding two corn dogs. I ate my share while I save the other one incase I find Sana.

I arrived at the front porch of our house finding my keys with my free hand while the other one still holding the corn dog. Rumbling through my bag but I couldn't find my keys and because of this stupid corn dog I couldn't look through my bag because I only have one free hand.

???: Need a hand? (A beautiful voice with a Australian accent said)

I was focused on finding my keys but I couldn't but when I turned around at where the voice coming from, it's Rosé my childhood friend!!!

Y/N: R-Rosé? Is that really you? (I said shockingly)
Rosé: Hi Y/N it's great to see you again!!! It's been so long (she hugged me)
Y/N: Do you want to go in? (I said gesturing her to come in)
Rosé: I would love to! (She said and she enters)

Well basically Rosé is Taehyung's Ex, i don't know why they broke up but now they are at peace but the really close one is me and Rose because we are friends when we were still at kindergarten.

Y/N: When did you comeback here?? (I said preparing snacks)
Rosé: Well I was here a month ago and I'll be at the same school as you again! Isn't that amazing?? We'll get to hang out everyday!! (She said munching some snacks)
Y/N: Well yeah, I'm introverted when it's becomes to school (i said scratching my nape)
Rosé: Now you're not! (She said happily)

Well now I won't be introverted when I go to school and it'll be a good thing cause I won't be hanging out with Sana anymore. Well I just hope for the better that she'll be fine and dump his stupid boyfriend and find someone better. She doesn't deserve to be treated that way, well she's pretty so boys will like her. I just hope that she's doing fine.