Please!

SANA'S POV
I didn't know what I was feeling it's like being excited while nervous at the same time. Well I know Y/N is beside me driving but being at this stake makes me nervous now that we're seeing each other after a long time.
Y/N: Sana? You good?

He said as I got startled making me snap back to reality.
Sana: Y-yeah I'm good, where are we going anyway?
Y/N: I just wanted to talk to you about something, it's kinda important for me.
Sana: Should I be worried about it? Or what? (I said then letting out a nervous laugh after)
Y/N: I don't know Sana, should you be worried?

He looked at me with his sparkling eyes and wearing his precious smile. I blinked for like a thousand times then nervously looked back at the car window. I feel my heart beating fast while blushing.

After an hour of driving we arrived at a restaurant that has a sea view. It also have a boardwalk if you're done eating you can stroll around and feel the sea breeze.

 It also have a boardwalk if you're done eating you can stroll around and feel the sea breeze

(Imagine this is the boardwalk)

First we entered at the restaurant then the waiter showed us our table, I looked at the table we're heading but it looks like Y/N booked VIP or private table for only the both of us.

Then the waiter handed us the menus,
Y/N: What do you want to order Sana?
Sana: Are you sure we'll eat here? Isn't it to expensive? (I said as I cover the menu to my face and said it in a whispering voice)
Y/N: Don't worry, I got this (he also did the same action as mine)

Then Y/N found his order, it's white parmesan pasta, salad and a glass of wine. I then ordered lasagna, salad, and water for my drink. As we chomp down our food we also talked about something that's not serious. Y/N knows how to avoid my serious questions as he answer it with his corny jokes.

After eating, Y/N then payed the bill he didn't even hesitated to pay he instantly grabbed his wallet and pay for our meal. In order for me to pay him I've come to plan that I'll be paying for his gas.

When we got out of the restaurant, he suddenly grabbed my wrist gently as he pulled me towards the boardwalk.
Y/N: Let's go! (He said smiling)
You could tell that he's very excited about the fact that we've met each other again. What about me? Of course I'm also excited too! From the day I've waited for him til' now I'm excitedly waited for him.

Don't get me wrong I know, I was also having a hard time TRYING on moving on but I can't somewhat I'm still brought by Y/N's presence and existence. We got on the boardwalk while his hand still on my wrist, then I eventually pushed his hand onto holding my hand. Now we're holding hands.

As we were walking, everything seems to be perfect. It's cold and calming best part is someone special is next to me. Y/N then saw a bench for us to rest and feel the breeze more. He then lets me sit first then he sat next to me shoulder to shoulder.

There were still silence between the atmosphere, the only sound heard is the sea crashing. But then eventually he started talking...
Y/N: Sana?
Sana: Hmm??
Y/N: What were the questions you wanted to ask when we were having dinner?
Sana: Umm, this time you'll answer it seriously right?
Y/N: Hehe sorry about earlier, I just don't want to talk about it when we're having fun I don't wanna ruin the mood.
Sana: I understand Park. Well so my first question is why did you move to states?
Y/N: I don't want to remember everything that had happened here Sana, I don't want to be sad and not see again. I just want to avoid everything that's making me sad.
Sana: Was I the reason of your blindness?
Y/N: No Sana, it was my bad decisions in life. I- I mean WE had a good life together you were there for me when I was down and you were the reason of coloring my life. But I was too blind and got cast away by my thoughts.

I saw him crying at the corner of my eye, then I faced him as I move closer and held his hand.
Y/N: The reason I got to see colors again was forgetting the memories that broke my heart, so I had to change my name in order for me to forget the past. I started a new life and fulfilled my dream, but even though I've forgot everything you were still the one I've been longing for.
Sana: I waited for you Y/N..
(I then began crying)
Y/N: It breaks my heart thinking that I was being selfish that day, I regret saying and doing those things to you Sana. I hope you'll forgive me!
Sana: I-I've already forgave you my love! The day where you visited your mother. I was there! I bid goodbye even though you cant see! (I said as I placed my hand on his cheeks). I didn't forget you even though I tried! You're still the one running through my mind.
Y/N: Sana... I'm sorry.
Sana: No Y/N.... I love you. I love you and I'll make your world colorful again. (I wiped his tears with my thumb)
Y/N: I love you too Sana. I will always be inlove with you even though the colors in my life is blurry. I am and will always love you.