Jeju (Part 1)

SANA'S POV

*RING RING*

I woke up by the sound of the alarm clock at the desk beside the bed. As soon as I turned off the alarm clock I go back to sleep but then what made me wake up is on how I realized that I'm not on my room.

From laying down, I lifted my body and sat down while the blanket still covering my waist. I scan the room, it's really clean while the comfort is different. It's somehow comfortable with the black and white colors with it.

As I appreciate the ambiance of the room, Y/N then gets in the room.
Y/N: Oh you're awake already? (Chuckles)
He said while carrying a small table with breakfast on it.
Sana: Y-yeah, it's because if the alarm clock.
Y/N: Here eat this and take a bath okay?
Sana: W-why?
The comfort of the room made me forget about the plan for today.
Sana: O-oh! We're going to Jeju! I've totally forgot. I'll be fast (starts munching the food)
Y/N: heyhey! No need to rush baby there's still so much time, so enjoy the food first so I'll be the first one to take a bath.

I just smiled while the food was stacked at my mouth.

Y/N'S POV
I can't help but to pinch Sana's puffy cheeks. Who wouldn't pinch this squirrel's cheeks while those cute little puppy eyes staring at your very soul. I mean her aegyo's while pouting, GOD! Why are you like this? I'm the luckiest guy in the world!

Minutes at the shower, a sudden knock at the door startled me so in order for me to hear who's the other side of the door I turned the shower off.
Sana: Love I'm done eating breakfast, are you almost done?
Y/N: I'll be out in a minute babe.
Sana: Okay can I go shower downstairs? I guess you also have bathroom there right?
Y/N: Are you really that excited? (chuckles) well you can my dear. Be careful okay? Love ya
Sana: I'll be careful, I'd still have to marry you (laughs cutely)
Y/N: W-WHAT WAS THAT?! YAH! SANA!
......
And she left me hanging, AISH this cute little girl always teasing me.

HOURS LATER

Everyone is at the car already, well I was the one driving while Sana is beside me and the girls are at the back jamming, singing, and being happy. Seeing them like this makes me really very happy, well when the time comes they'll be having their own lives hopefully they will never forget these moments. These memories that are so important that in the future you could just look back and smile.

Few minutes we'll be arriving at the airport, since I'm a flight attendant we have a private parking lot. I parked the car there and I asked the security guard that we will be needing guards in to protect the girls. It's my fault also that I forgot to let them bring masks and caps for this trip so it might be a bumpy ride.

As we enter the airport even though I'm Sana's boyfriend we can't let the public know the truth yet. So I had to act as their manager, on the other hand their manager was there also. We came contact with their fans surrounding us while walking towards the passenger boarding bridge Sana stumbles, I then quickly reacted and saved her from falling.

Our eyes met and she smiled I also smiled but my eyes gave a sign to Sana that the fans were still watching, so she stood up while helping her then she bowed I bowed back.

My good old friend Gum was one of the flight attendees so this means it's a comfortable ride. We didn't payed for the plane but our pilot which is also our batch mate at Idiana Aeronautics School and also one of our close friend pleaded to pilot his private plane. Which is a great help for us since the girls could have the plane by themselves.

It's still around 9 AM but the girls are still very hyper different events could be seen and heard at the plane, some are reading and listening to a song with their headphones on, while the others are eating and singing songs at the top of their lungs, while the others are doing vlive.

We will be arriving by 10 AM only 1 hour by plane, but if with ferry it'll take for about 2 to 4 hours.

Touch down, we've finally arrived at Jeju. After we got out of airport we finally on our way to the hotel to rest for a while, so the plan is since we will just be here for 2 days and 1 night. This day would be the tour and for tonight will be FUN! We'll get there but first we need to take rest! By the means of rest, I meant SLEEP