𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 - 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕠/𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕚

𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 - 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚘/𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒

Trigger Warnings: Blood, Fighting, Insults.
__________

"Riding down, riding down

My hand on your seat

The whole way round"

They were only first years together, 2 little girls with the same passion. 2 girls who didn't know what would await them in the future, only knowing the feeling of their basketballs in their hands, sweat trickling down their soft skin. They've both been through hell and back, knowing what it means to sacrifice what they loved for the satisfaction of others. They loved to please, and they also loved to receive. It was a familiar feeling, both of them shared.

"I carry band-aids on me now

For when your soft hands hit the jagged ground"

"Masa-chan. You aren't doing it right.." Muttered the slightly longer haired girl. Her body pressing up against the other as she helped the girl get into a correct stance. Masayo's face turned red as she stuttered out a small, "S-Sorry Tsukushi-chan." Masayo could hear the girls shoes skit across the floor as she moved away from her, the feeling gone. Her warm, golden heart now turning back to an icey blue, "You're fine, Masa-chan! Jeez, do you still use Training wheels?"

"N-No, I don't actually."

"Wheels aren't even touching the ground"

They felt like they were on air. They were in the air, their hair swishing around in the wind as the cold breeze made their skin lose its warmth. The ringing of the timer filled her ears, her eyes widening as she held onto the rim. Everyone looking up at her, did she make it? Did she?

"Good job, Masa-chan! I can see why you are the captain of the first years, I wish I could be as cool as you!"

"Scared to take them off but they're so worn down

Promise I won't push you straight to the dirt"

"If you promise me you'll take them off first"

"Love everything you do

When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do"

"Huh, did I hear that right?" Masayo asked, sticking her finger up to her cheek as she looked at Tukushi in front of her. The other girl's face is red and her hands are on her knees as she panted. "O-Of course you did, y-you dummy! I-I asked...I...I wanna ride my bike with you!!!"

Then she ran away.

"Letting go, letting go

Telling you things you already know"

Before both girls had known it, it was 3rd year. Both having minds set on what they wanted to do after this, of course. They both wanted to be the same thing together, it made them feel whole. Like whenever you find that missing puzzle piece, it feels nice, right? Of course it was, Masayo loved that girl, even if the feelings weren't in return at all. Held together by strings, soon on the last thread they could manage.

"I explode, I explode

Asking you where you want us to go"

Their plans were broken. It was their last match of 3rd year, the score was close and tight, making Masayo feel like she was choking on the air. No one said anything, the court was quiet. Of course it was, They had just lost.

"You've been riding two wheelers all your life

It's not like I'm asking to be your wife"

"What the hell! You could've fucking stopped that ball- You were right there!" Ugh- That's gonna hurt on the back. Tsukushi seemed so out of it. Why did this match seem so- important? Yes, of course it was. This determined so much more than Masayo knew- Tsukushi was taking it to the limit's and-

"Masayo shut up- shut the fuck up! I-I"

Masayo's shirt was in Tsukushi's hands. The material scrunched and twisted, just like the entire scenario.

"I wanna make you mine, but that's hard to say"

Masayo's jaw ached, her jaw slacked open as Tsukushi's hand hurt. The blood dripping off her cracked lips had stung a bit. Her world was rattling beneath her feet, masayo's eyes looking up at tsukushi as she kept herself hunched over, one of her free hands on her knee to keep a somewhat balance.

"Is this coming off in a cheesy way?"

"Love everything you do."

The sounds of the two girls fighting could be heard from even upstairs of the changing room, faces being plunged into the floor as the two bickered and howled. 2 wolves in the full moon, the predatory eyes of both the now high schoolers gleaming in their shadows.

"When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do"

"I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU WANNABE- YOU- FUCKING-" Masayo could feel the hits against her as she kept her hands over her head, kicking her way around as she cried, "I-I'M SORRY- T-TSUKU-CHAN...TSUKUSHI- P-P-"

"I wanna ride my bike with you"

Masayo had stood in front of Tsukushi, both of them bloody and bruised. Two coaches holding the back of their shirts, Masayo's eyes filled with regret and tears. Tsukushi's filled with the urge to completely RUIN, Masayo.

"I hope we never meet again."

"I wanna make you mine, but that's hard to say

Is this coming off in a cheesy way?"

------

Hello!!! mirari here, bringing the first chapter of this book with a haikyuu oc!! there isn't much to her here, but if you guys would like, i can make a character sheet for her! she's a setter and her jersey number is 7!

anyway, i hope you guys love this chapter! or hate it, idc!^^, ily all!!

bye byeee!