𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 - 𝔼𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕒 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕣𝕒

The Ultimate Dissection

The Ultimate Dissection. Ennoshita Chikara

Triggers: Graphic Imagery

Franchise: Haikyuu!

----

He really did feel like a skeleton used for a health class. A lab rat used for a school experiment in a biology class. No matter what he did, he felt like he was being picked apart slowly. Something about the whole thing hurt him, was he really that easy to be used? Or was he so willing to submit to them that he COULD be used like a lab rat? He felt like a fallen knight that had fallen to his own knees against the queen, her looking down at him with disgust as he had failed the whole army. Failing to save his own city against them.

But this was volleyball. A sport played by SO MANY high school students. He didn’t  kill anyone, or make an entre empire fall because of his dumb actions. it was nothing like that, yet at the same time it felt EXACTLY like that. It was killing him to his core, seeing how he could fucking everything up just like he did. Causing everything in his mind to go blank, as if the world around him had all stopped and he was the one still moving.

He felt like he was being dissected on an operating table. The feeling of needles and tweezers pulling at him like he was just a toy for them to be using and okay around with. But it wasn't all needles and tweezers,  but the eyes of his own teammates piercing through his fragile, sweaty skin. Breaking it open to reach his very core. He hated it, he truly did, but there was nothing he could do.

The sound of the ball hitting the floor beside him had finally registered, the sounds once filling his ears had stopped. Finding it all too quiet for his liking, but what was there to even do. Say. Nothing, there was nothing.

They had him where they wanted it felt like. The feeling of despair filling him up like a cup, overflowing when it finally filled him whole. 

They had lost.

And Ennoshita was their main victim to failure.

----

one of my shorter types of writing! I usually write like this when I'm bored or when someone on discord gives me inspiration that then leads to a prompt!

Ennoshita is actually my 2nd favourite haikyuu character! Sugawara takes number 1...they all have their own quirks though!

ty!! bye!!^^