𝕊𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕊𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕒 𝔻𝕦𝕞𝕡

Story 1 - Hiding Behind a Mask

Triggers: Manipulation, Angst, A darker Sugawara in a way! Angst

Franchise: Haikyuu!

------

Hiding behind a Mask. Sugawara Koushi.

Sugawara Koushi, a 3rd year at Karasuno, wasn’t the type of person he portrayed himself as.    

Sugawara Koushi was a nice man. He grew up in a rather tight knit family, even if his family never paid him as much attention as they did his younger brother. He could only be happy for him, couldn’t he? He had his team, people who gave him the happiness he had ever so craved from his younger years. Something he loved to feel, the validation that he had never received. Something that made his skin warm to the touch, something that fueled him.

Sugawara Koushi would never be the same person as before. Broken to the core, his personality split and cracked like a glass shield from a car who had just gotten hit head on by another. The blood seeping through it all. Choking on it all as he found himself a little different each day, as if he was shifting in the mirror when he wasn’t even moving.

Sugawara was a man filled to the brim with anger. 2 faced, a mask slipping as the days went on. He hid himself, afraid of the person he truly was slipping out of the woodworks to bite him back. Self sabotaging himself and the others in the process, ruining them to the core just like he was. 

“It didn’t matter anyway.”

Sugawara Koushi would never be the same after that, a predator within the night filled with prey. Hands tied to the wrist, blood dripping off his finger tips. His mind is a mess and brain is wired with so many emotions. His eyes wide and the moon shining down on him. 

Sugawara Koushi wasn’t as he seemed. 

And Sugawara Koushi was No More. 

----

Story 2 - Chest Pains.

Triggers: Pain Attack, Depictions of self deprecating thoughts, Angst

Franchise: Haikyuu!

----

Chest Pains. Sugawara Koushi.

Why did it hurt so much now? Why did it? He didn't know, he really didn't. The hazel nut eyes of the man who had held his chest flicked around. His bedroom is pale, white, creamy. Nothing like he wanted. It felt too...close. Maybe it was because he was graduating so soon? Maybe things have changed. Too much.

Too much.

"Sugawara Koushi, a pleasure to meet you."

Oh, you could've said anything else, couldn't you? Oh what the hell was he thinking, he's the one overthinking this entire damn thing!

His hands were over his face, only little bits and pieces of his hazel nut eye's peaked through. his thick eyebrows furrowed in pain. a pain not too clear, yet not hidden.

He felt like a failure.

------

Story 3 - I'm just a liar.

Triggers: Broken Personality, anger, angst.

Franchise: Haikyuu!

----

I’m just a Liar. Sugawara Koushi.

"You were never the one to break so easily, aren't you, Sugawara-san?"

Shut up. You didn't have to point it out.

leaving that small, small gentle smile on his lips. The male had looked at the other, his eyes closed to conceal an anger he never threatened to show. Never.

His uniform drenched in the sweat of anticipation and anxiety as he watched the others play. His hands rested neatly on each side of him as they rested against the bleacher he had sat on. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sugawara Koushi wasn't as he seemed.

-----

AHHHHH!!! sugawara!! by babey...These ones are a bit darker than my others so far, as I love to villainise characters for no reason! Sugawara is my fav, and I decided to break his character for the hell of it!

I hope you guys will forgive me for my sins!!^^

ily all! bye!!^^