🐝 Bees 🐝

Tubbo explains why he likes bees 💛💛 (request from xXMia_WolfXx )

(I fricking love the color yellow 🥺✌️🐝🐥🌼🌻⭐️✨🍋💛)

(Set in L'manberg Dream SMP days cause that's all Ik how to write lmao)
——————————————————————

Tommy and Tubbo were walking to a nearby flower field after a long day of preparing for war and building a nation. The sun was about to set and Tommy loved to watch the sunset with Tubbo.

Tubbo seemed a little more distracted though....

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT ALL THE BEES" Tubbo says shocked running down towards the field with a huge smile.

Tubbo got to watch the sunset with Tommy AND bees? This was truly amazing.

By the time Tommy got down to where Tubbo was, Tubbo already had befriended a swarm of bees.

"What's so great about bees anyways? They aren't that cool.." Tommy says slightly pouting because Tubbo pays more attention to bees than him, BUT HES NOT CLINGY, DON'T THINK THAT.

"Hmm well..." Tubbo says turning to face the pouty blond,

"I suppose they're kinda like you, they seem rude on the outside but once you really get to know them they aren't like that at all" Tubbo says pointing towards a bee and then towards Tommy making the comparison.

"..."

"That's so stupid..."

But deep down they both knew, that's not what Tommy thinks at all. That explanation completely made his day, maybe even his week, hell he is still happy about it a months later.

————————

Exile. Tommy was exiled by his best friend. Well if he can even call Tubbo that, Tubbo isn't his friend, friends don't exile each other.

Then a bee came up to him, and his brain went straight to what Tubbo has said....

Surely Tubbo didn't want this, Tubbo didn't want Tommy exiled.

Tubbo is his best friend.

—————————————-
AN I have a discord! It's usually a thing for my Instagram buttt......

https://discord.gg/yqd6Frth3U