🌸Flower Crowns🌺

^^^^ How to make flower crowns (or at least how I do)
Story: Tubbo loves flower crowns but only Tommy knows how to make them.
—————————————————

The two boys were laying in a flower field after running around doing errands all day. Tubbo laying across Tommy's stomach, while Tommy ranted about how Dream mildly inconvenienced him.

"Who does he think he is?! Taking back his armor that I stole!" Honestly Tubbo stopped listening, deciding that a blade of grass was more interesting.

"Mhm he should've let you steal his stuff with no consequences" Tubbo mumbles with undertones of sarcasm.

"Yeah stupid green bitch.." Tommy trails off.

Silence coats the air, not a uncomfortable silence like in a classroom but a mutual moment to enjoy the nice breeze.

Tubbo spots a pretty looking pink-ish flower. That would look really pretty as a crown... He's tempted to go pick a couple. Tubbo gives in getting up and gathering a few before going and sitting with Tommy again.

Hm making a flower crown can't be that difficult right? But no matter how hard he tries, the stems keep coming loose and slipping, breaking the crown every time.

Tommy opens an eye, looking at Tubbo failing miserably at tying the stems together.

"BAHAHA Tubbo what are you doing to those poor flowers?!" Tommy says through laughing.

"Uh trying to make a crown, it's harder than you'd think." Tubbo says still fumbling with the pink flowers.

"It's not that difficult, you're probably doing something wrong."

"Oh yeah I'd like to see you try?" Tubbo tosses the flowers at him.

"I have to do everything jeez" Tommy starts gathering the flowers back into a neat pile.

Tubbo watches confused yet slightly amazed as Tommy loops and braids the flower stems through each other as if it's the easiest thing in the world. Tommy doesn't seem like the type of person to like flower crowns, much less know how to make them. And just like that he's finished a full crown of the beautiful flowers.

Tommy reaches up and sets the crown on top of Tubbo's fluffy hair.

"Wow, where did you learn that?" Tubbo asks, eyes practically sparkling as if it's the coolest thing he's ever seen.

"Just saw it online somewhere and thought it looked interesting."

"No offense but, you don't seem like a person who'd like flowers"

"Meh"

Tommy would never admit that he learned it just so he could make flower crowns for Tubbo.