👽Tubs and Tom find Mothman?? 👽

I really like cryptids, just wrote this because I felt like it. Tubbo and Tommy go cryptid hunting!

(Cryptids are creatures that aren't classified or even known if they're real.)

————————————————————————

"Tommy are you sure about this.. it could be dangerous out there" Tubbo says concerned while Tommy packs a backpack.

"Of course, I know what I'm doing!" He says throwing flashlights and snacks into the bag.

"Well... I'm not gonna let you go out there alone"

Tubbo starts packing his own backpack, full of first aid and extra layers. Why did Tommy think nighttime during this weather would be a good time to go outside?

As Tubbo finishes getting his bag together and boot laces tied, he has to remind Tommy to put on a jumper.

"Tommy we aren't leaving until you put on a coat."

"...fuck you bitch.." Tommy whispers under his breath obliging.

And with that, they're off! On their hunt for strange animals and mysterious creatures!
———————————————

"It's getting kind of late we should probably head back soon" Tommy says shivering a bit.

"Come on! We haven't even found anything yet!"

During their hunt, Tubbo had gotten much more interested in looking for these weird creatures. While Tommy had only gotten cold.

"How about we head back at 12? That way we have 20 more minutes." Tommy suggests

Tubbo checks his phone, the time reading 11:39 sighing, "Alright"
———————————————————

it had been about 13 minutes and both were starting to get bummed out that they hadn't found anything but trash and a couple twigs.

But then suddenly they heard a faint noise, oh god would this be what they came all this way for? Did they find something?

Tubbo whispers in Tommy's ear "I don't think we should be out here.. what if its dangerous?"

"This is what we came all the way out here for, c'mon it'll be cool!"

Getting out his old camera Tommy creeps closer to the noise...

"AHHHH"

"TOMMY??" Tubbo yells running to where Tommy is.

Fuck fuck fuck, is he ok? Is he hurt? Tubbo can list a million different situations in his head.

"OH MY GOD" Tommy screams back

Finally getting to where Tommy screamed from,

Only to see Tommy sitting on the ground petting a puppy.

"Tubbo!!! Can we keep him??" Tommy says rushing to pick them up and show them to Tubbo.

"..." Tubbo has a hand over his heart while he tries to calm his breathing.

"TOMMY YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK"

"Huh? Oh- oops 😬" Tommy says
————————————————

They walk home, Tommy carrying a little puppy in his coat, Tubbo holding his hand preventing him from running off like that.

"Hanging out with you is like watching a small child sometimes."

"BAHAHAHAJAJYDJJCJLNZESJISB"
———————————————
Part 2 where they take care of the puppy? Possibly...