Chapter 38 : Heojoon

I thought of doing this content as a special chapter but oh well-

(◐∇◐*)

Sorry for the late ass update, my school was being a bitch :) Hope you enjoy this one!

Warning : some triggering content ahead.

-------

Jimin was walking down the long corridors of the mansion, on that gloomy evening. His attire was not really the most casual one he was wearing, and no one was home. Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon were with Jeongguk, in the hospital. He wanted to go there and see how the younger was doing, so badly, and that was why he was searching for none other than Yoongi. He had a good talk Hoseok, after yesterday, and he was happy that they were getting along pretty well already without any awkwardness.

He always wondered where the hell would Yoongi disappear, at times like these. He wasn't in his room, not in any others' either, and definitely not in his.

Jimin sighed slightly, as he walked around the mansion aimlessly, hoping to get the damn permission, and make Yoongi or someone drop him in the hospital. Well, it was about time he could spend time outdoors.

He was just about to cross the living room, to go to the front garden---

An ear piercing scream.

Jimin flinched at that, definitely not expecting it. He blinked for a few seconds, as he looked around to see whose shout it was.

But there was no one.

What he heard in the next few seconds was a sequence of incoherent noises, loud ones, which he couldn't really make out what and how.

It seemed... pained.

And the more he heard, the more he wanted to go there and look over what was happening.

He was exactly going to do that.

.

.

.

The sharp edge of the knife was pressed against his left wrist, a bit lower from the palm, as he sliced open the thin skin, blood leaving the cut almost immediately.

Another scream.

"Well, aren't you a noisy one?" Yoongi asked, dropping the other's hand down on the ground harshly, a thud hearing right after.

The tied up man, Heojoon, panted softly as the latter did that.

His body, especially the chest was full of bruises from which the blood, dark red in color, was oozing out mercilessly. Yoongi was making sure that Heojoon wouldn't get an easy death, rather, a painful and a tough one. Which he deserved.

The emotions Yoongi was feeling that time was countless.

Angry at himself that he let this bastard live for a few days, scared on what might happen to his brother, mixed signals about his feelings towards Jimin, a small fear on what he'd do if Jimin backfired at him for what happened to his parents.

Complicated.

Too much.

It was just too fucking much.

And he was going to take it all out on the victim in front of him---he wasn't even going to regret it.

With that one last thought in his mind, he took the knife in his hand, getting into the real play.

----------

"Namjoon, do you... can we, um, you know?" Jin tried to ask something to his boyfriend, ending up stuttering badly, due to nervousness.