Serious

(4 months later)

~Jacob POV~

It's been 4 months since I've been with yn and it's great. Sure we argue sometimes but my the end of the day were eating each others face off.

As for the rest of us Chres and Prem broke up for what I don't know because he won't tell us, it's real obvious that they still care deeply for eachother. Ray found a girl Mary-Lynn,chick got titties. Craig and Lexi are still goin beautifully. Best couple out of all of us.

I'm waiting the parking lot of CVS for Yn to come out. She said she wanted to stop and get some stuff for her mom. Soon enough she came out the double doors walking towards the car. I couldn't help but to admire her beauty,it's like she gets more gorgeous everyday. The way she struts with confidence yet be so shy around people. How her smile could be catching to a grieving persons face.

She sat in the car and closed the door putting on her seatbelt.
"Your beautiful"

"Thanks" she blushed

"Where to?" I asked starting the car.

"Your house"

"You always wanna go home, don't you wanna go to the fair, mall or some place else?" I asked.

"Naa, jus home"

"Ok" I said backing up out the spot.

Yn's birthday was less than 2weeks away and I had no clue on what to do for her or what give her.

"What do you wanna do for your birthday?" I asked taking the corner unto my street.

"Spend the day with you" she said cheering.

I thought that was sweet but I wanted to do more than just that.

"That's sweet but I want us to go someplace or do something fun. Your gonna be 18 as in legal aren't you hyped?!"

"Not really it's just another day signifying me getting older!" She said.

"Ok"

Soon after I pulled into my driveway parking the car. We both got out and entered the house. She sat the bag down in the kitchen and took out her phone doing something on it. She looked so cute.

I went behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist resting my chin on her collarbone.

"I love you" I whispered in her ears. I knew that caught her off guard because she stopped fiddling with the phone and stiffened a little bit.

She turned around facing me and looking up into my eyes.

"What's up with the sweet talk?" She asked still staring at me.

"Just want to show you how much I appreciate you" I said pecking her on her forehead.

She was extremely shorter than me. I'm all most 6 ft and she still stuck at 4 ft something. I doubt she will be any taller considering she'll be an adult in less than 2 weeks.

"Aaww, I love you too, babe!" She stood on her tippy toes trying to kiss me but still couldn't reach. I chuckled at her and she glared at me playfully. She totally hates being made fun of her shortness. I found that out the hard way.

She pushed me off her turning on her heels to go into the living room. Before she could get any further I pulled her back and lifted her up resting her on the kitchen counter. I crashed my lips unto her making her jump a little. I know she likes my unexpected moments.

I slid my tongue on her bottom lip asking for entrance and without a doubt she let me in. Our tongue moved in sync not a dominance between us just pure lust. She grabbed my collar pulling me closer to her and I gripped her waist more harder.