Try again!

~Jacob POV~

I can't believe she said no. After all those moments we had she said no. Just a month and a half is a very long time to get to know eachother, don't you think?.

Today is Monday which means back to school and seeing Yn. I haven't talked to her over the weekend and she hasn't made an attempt to contact me. No txt, no calls,no voicemails, nothing. Probably she doesn't want to be hurt like everybody else says. No relationship is perfect which means you are gonna get hurt not saying it like I intend to hurt her but either one of us is gonna end up hurting each other, but it's our duty to get past it a go along.

I jumped out of my bed heading to the bathroom to freshen up. After completing my hygiene routine I grabbed my phone off the charger and went downstairs. As always my mom was outside gardening, she says it's relaxing and comforting when she does it so she does it for a hobby. I went to the back door seeing her crouch down watering the Lillie's and smiling. I always think it's weird when does that but it always puts a smile on my face seeing her happy. After what happened in Mexico I would be torn to see her cry again.

I slid the glass door open stepping outside in the hot sun walking over to her and saying good morning.

"¡Buenos Dias mama!" I said bending down to her level and kissed her on her cheek.

"Buenas Dias, you sleep well" she said looking up to my tall figure. Even though we've lived in America for about 5 years now her English isn't always perfect.

"Yes mom. I'm gonna head out now see you later"

"Ok, bye bye!" She said smiling and going back to her gardening.

I left the house and headed to school. Two reasons I didn't want to go to school today 1) to face Yn 2)it's fvcking Monday nobody likes it. The road was extremely busy today since it's the start of the week so I ended up coming to school a little later than I should but the bell hasn't rung yet.

I walked over to my locker shoving books I didn't need in and taking books I would use for class. My locker was disorganized and sloppy and I'm just too lazy to organize it right now. Suddenly I felt somebody pinch me on the arm I grabbed the spot from the stinging sensation I felt. I turned to look and see who it was and met face with Mir.

"The fvck Mir,what was that for?" I asked closing my locker.

"Nothing I just felt like pinching you" she said walking off.

"Wait! Have you talked to Yn?" I said with curiosity.

A small smirk fell on her face like she was up to something. "Yup" she said popping the p.

"And"

"And what?" She asked acting dumb.

"I know you talked to her, what did she say"

"That's confidential, just make her vulnerable and ask her again" she winked before walking away as the bell rung.

What's that suppose to mean?

I sighed and walked off to class pondering on what Mir said.

~after school~

All day Yn has been avoiding me and I kinda have too. When she sat at the table not once did she make a conversation with me. All she did was ask me for my ketchup that I didn't plan on using.

I got to my car unlocking it and hoping in seeing Yn getting in her car well technically her moms, anyways, I saw her entering her car so I quickly hopped out my car and went over to her side of the car.

"Can you come to my house so we can talk and chill"

"I don't chill that's why you end up with chill-dren" she said starting her car.