Uh oh

I got out the car the cautiously being careful not to get smacked by my mother in front of my boyfriend.

"Get in that house!" She growled before turning back to the car.

I didn't hesitate to move because I know how she can get infront of people. I power walked inside the house seeing Lilly inside the kitchen. She turned around smiling deviously at me before walking up the stairs.

I rested my stuff on the counter and went to the rack to put up my jacket. I'm trying to be relaxed for when my mom re-enters the house. As soon as I sat down the door opened and I immediately got up.

"Who was that boy, and don't lie to me and tell me just a friend." She crossed her arm staring at me.

I already knew she knew who he was to me so it wouldn't make sense I lie.

"My b-boyfriend." I stuttered nervously.

"So you have a boyfriend and don't even have decency to tell me"

"I told Lilly to tell that I was going out"

"Lilly did Yn tell you to tell me she was goin out" she yelled.

"No mom" she yelled back.

That little bitch!

My mom gave me a icy glare before goin to the kitchen. I'm the dumb one for asking Lilly to deliver a message knowing well she don't like my ass and could get me in trouble. Why didn't I just call her and tell her myself?

She walked into the kitchen putting away dishes that were clean. That's kinda weird maybe she making this one slide slide.

I was wrong.

"Your grounded for a month" she said turning back to me.

"A month!" I exclaimed.

"Yes a month Yn, you have done this two many times and gotten away with it. Time to pay the price. Go upstairs and get ready for bed! She said getting aggravated by the minute.

I sighed deeply before sluggishly goin up the stairs only to find my sister making a sarcastic pouty face at my door frame. I wanted to smack her senseless right then and there but I kept my cool knowing that it would only get me in more trouble.

I pushed her out of my way and went straight for my bathroom. After I stripped down to my clothes I stepped into the shower turning the thingy to warm.

"Yn baby got in trouble" Lilly teased from behind the door

"Can you like hop off me for one second gosh!" I snapped.

"Nah, it's amusing seeing you get in trouble and get all angry and sh!t." She laughed.

"Jus go away Lilly" I sighed.

"As you wish" she said I knew she smirking because that statement sounded sneaky.

Suddenly the bathroom lights went out.

-_-

"Really, lily, really" I heard her laugh before leaving out the room.

To say I wasn't scared as shit was understatement. I always have a paranoid feeling that whenever the lights went out in the bathroom I was going to get killed. I kept my sane and quickly washed up before anything supposedly happen.

I stepped out of the shower being careful not to slip on air and break my parts. When I stepped out the bathroom I saw Lilly sitting on my bed playing around with my phone.

"Did Bloody Mary get you" she asked with a slight giggle.

"Get out my room please" I said. I've had enough of her for one night.

"Your no fun" she pouted getting up. "Goodnight" she said before leaving.

I sighed and plopped on my bed taking up my phone to call Jacob to see what went on with him and my mom. As I pressed the power button I was greeted with this-

'iPhone disabled for 10 mins'

I rolled my eyes and stuffed my head into my pillows letting out a loud frustrating groan in my pillow.

After getting ready I hoped under my comforter and rolled over to check if I was now allowed into my phone. I typed in the passcode and went straight to contacts. I scrolled through until I found it 'Mi papi❤️',I tapped the call button and waited for him to answer.

"Hello" his deep voice echoed through the phone. It sent chills through my body.

"Hey"

"Did you get in trouble?"

"Yea grounded for a month"

"Daaamn"

"I know harsh right"

"Yea I'm sorry"

"I should've just let the little 2 dollar peck you gave go,but no I had make it go into a make out session"

"It's cool babe, no biggie dem lips keeping me calm"

"Lawd,I love when you call me babe, no worry tho these lips can do more than jus kiss"

That comment made my face totally red and by the tone he used I knew he was smirking.

"You nasty!"

"How am I nasty when your the one that knows what I'm talking bout?" He asked being smart.

"Shut up, anyways what went on between you and my mom?"

"Nothin she jus said for me not to show up at her house again and not to talk to you because boys like me wants what in the panties and after they gets it they leave."

I can't believe her.

"So are you gonna listen to her?"

"No, but I'll come over and try to settle somethings tomorrow"

"Ok. And don't do anything stupid please"

"Coming back over to your house is one, but I'll try"

I sighed. "Ok"

"Yn I hope you not up talking to that boy after I told you to go to bed!!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I heard him laugh in the background.

"Look I have to go to bed before I get a whooping talk to you tomorrow"

"Ok. I love youuu" he cooed.

That made butterflies go crazy in my stomach and got my face red once again

"I love you too"

"Aww I made you blush. Again." He said cockily

"Goodnight jacob"

He chuckled "nite babe"

My gawd💦💧💦💧

That sounded so sexy. I hung up the phone quickly cause I didn't want to start nothing with him knowing how nasty he can get.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you guys go I hope you liked it. This want much but you guys wanted to know what happened so I dropped in aliitle sumn.

Thanks for the support y'all I appreciate it. 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Next chappie by later (maybe)

#staymindless 😋😋😋😋

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️