Chapter 5

Selena's POV

As I the guy's Facebook account opened, the first thing I did was check his photos out.

He was hot.

I knew the face was pretty much familiar but I honestly couldn't put my finger on it. And that's when I realized.

"It's the freaking boy from today." I said practically staring at the screen as my heart started beating faster.

His name in Facebook is Ju St. Like ju st as in just? The fuck?

How the fuck did he even find me? Oh my god, did he stalk me? What if he's like those creepy maniacs who stalk you to death. What if he wants to rape me? Why am I even worrying about the raping thing? It's not like I'm smoking or anything, I'm barely even fine.

Anyways, while I was checking his photos out, I found out he smokes.

That's hot onlyin movies. Smoking is bad. It causes cancer and cancer causes death. I should know that because my dearest family member, grandpa died because of it. It's not sarcasm, or anything. Even though I might look calm and not that sad talking about it, it hurts. A lot.

He was not just my grandfather, he was like a best friend, I'd do everything with him and the worst part was that when I was little my friends would make fun of that like hell someone died, no need to be rude about it.

One picture caught me off guard to be honest. It was this Just guy with a friend of mine. With Jardon.

*flashback*

"Oh my god their performance was so lame." I heard a male's voice come from behind me.

I was in my summer school. If you call it that. In summer, people from the age of 6 could register there. From the age of 6 till 16 you're a team's member. From the age of 16 till like 30 or so you are either a coach or an arbiter.

All children are separated into 4 or more teams (depends on how many children register) and they compete against each other.

Coaches teach them like every morning because children have to take courses like dancing, singing, making bracelets, etc and then they have to do sports. Coaches also do meetings with children to talk about themselves, the games they do whatsoever. In the afternoon they play games which are judged by arbiters. The games they 'invent' are so much fun.

So this school lasts for only 3 weeks, yet its amazing. In the final night, every team performs funny scenes or a dance and something like that. That's the night I'm in.

So I looked up at him. He was a pretty young boy with a kind of 'childed' - if that word even exists - face. He had nice hair and pretty brown eyes with a stunning contagious smile. He also had a dimple - if may I add - was adorable.

He smiled at me and whispered something to Anne but I couldn't hear it so I just shrugged it off.

"Sellybear!" Anne looked at me all smiley. I nodded signaling her to continue what she wanted to say.

"This is Jardon.." She said wrapping her arm around his shoulder. "Jardon, this is our cute little Selena."

"Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too." He said showing his dimple. He was really cute and I kinda just sort of started crushing on him. You know, the like of someone's appearance. That's what I exactly had right now.

I sat next to them, because I was honestly alone.

We started talking, laughing and making fun of others. We had an amazing time.

As soon as it was over, mom was waiting outside for me. It was late and really dark. As soon as I found mom, I followed her in the huge crowd. Behind me was Jardon.

"Night. See ya." I said smiling big at him.

He smiled big and in all of a sudden, he leaned in and I felt some warm lips on my cheek.

Hekissedmyfuckingcheek.And that was honestly a passionateone - if that even exists.

I felt myself smile uncontrollably. I think its the first time a guy in my age (I guess) kisses me on the cheek.

I mean of course, Taylor could wrap his arm around my shoulder, whisper something near my ear every now and then, laughing and having walks around the summer school and everything even though we were never more than friends.

I always thought he was giving me hints that he likes me, but I don't know..the only thing I know is that I have an enormous crush on him.

*endofflashback*

It was Jardon and by the look of it, it seems they're best friends.

Or may I say - classmates - as soon as I saw some other photos taken in school. Wow well this is getting more interesting.

I thought of talking to Jardon about him. After all, he IS a pretty close friend of mine.

××××
HEYGUYSSOIMADETHISCHAPTERLONGERITHINKANDIREALLYHOPEULIKEITITSLIKENOONEISREADINGTHISBUTSERIOUSLY

COMMENTVOTEWHATEVERJUSTPLEASEDOSOMETHING

ILYSM