Chapter 2

Justin's POV

"Justin honey, wake up!" Mom yelled as she was probably making breakfast.

"Coming.." I mumbled as I stood up and started yawning. I stretched a bit and went to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror. Is it humanly possible to be this sexy in the morning? Guess I'm an alien.

I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. Then I opened a drawer and picked a white T-shirt and jeans. After wearing them, I got the black leather jacket. I checked myself once more. Perfect.

I made my way downstairs. Pancakes, what more can you ask from life?  I swallowed the whole pancake down my throat.

"Justin slow down.." Mom said widening her eyes.

"So Justin. You won't be going to school today." Dad said with his deep voice.

"Thank God.. So why did you wake me up?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"You've heard of Easton High, right? Well that's probably one of the best schools in the country and today its the day of the opening doors so we can visit the school and I really hope you like it. We want to register you there." He explained.

"What?! I've got friends in Donavon. I can't leave!" I replied in frustration.

"That's why we thought Eddie and his family should join us. They're coming with us." Dad said as he patted my back. "Its just a visit. Its okay."

I nodded in agreement. At least I won't go to school.

We left home and drove to Easton High. After arriving I saw Eddie. I quickly did the bro handshake and we both entered the school.

"Are there any hot girls?!" I asked annoyed. Eddie rolled his eyes.

After exploring the first and second floor there was no sign of any hot girl. They were all either ugly or older.

We entered the first class on the third floor. I saw a few girls sitting. I started examining them. The first one was a brunette ugly faced girl. The second was so fat and gross but the third one..the third one was hot. She was brunette but her eyes were green. They matched with her shirt perfectly. Her body was perfect.

She was perfect.

"Ed check out that green eyed girl. She's stunning." I whispered. He quickly started staring at her.

"She's hot." He said as winked at me.

After a few seconds she stood up and started presenting.

"Hey. My name is Selena Gomez." She said as she gave us all a smile. Her smile would actually make you smile.

"Ed quick! A pen!" I whisper yelled at him. He checked his bag and handed me a pen. I took it and wrote the girl's name on my hand.

SelenaGomez.

I hope you have a Facebook account baby.

××××

Things are getting interesting, aren't they? Please comment down what you think. Oh and sorry I made selena green eyed but the real story is like this so yeah. Love y'all❤