Chapter 1

Selena's POV

Monday. I hate Mondays. Why would God even create Mondays? It's the start of a new week, a new school week to be more specific.

I transferred from Riverdell to Easton High this year because my parents think its a way better school so I just had to go with the flow.

Anyways, this Monday was fortunately different. Appearently they do this kind of thing where parents and kids from everywhere can come and see how our school works and if they like it, they can register.

Every student had something to do. Some would escort parents, some would do magic tricks (just like my best friend Taylor), some would be part of a big funny play and some would present projects. Well, that was me. My project was a short animated film. I'm a beginner but I learn pretty fast.

My mom wanted me to dress nicely so I picked a long checked shirt and leggings. I looked cute, yes I did. Maybe.

After my dad drove me to school, I entered the class with a big smile because school finishes in about 4 weeks. Gosh don't you just love May?

Taylor was already inside the class and as she saw me, she wrapped her arms around me. It was a habit.

"So Tay are you ready to show me your magic trick? You've been keeping it a secret for days." I said whining.

"Okay, okay. Its ready anyway. Just let me get Harry so we can practice. We're doing it together after all." She said laughing.

Taylor was my German best friend. She was really beautiful. She had a flawless face and a nice body as well. She's so nice but too naive lightheaded. She is still my best friend tho. Better her than Cara. Cara is another girl in our class. She's pretty and funny but she's always kissing boys and well I'm Selena, the angelic one. I don't even know what a boyfriend is. Whatever, my soul mate is somewhere waiting for me, I guess.
Speaking of the class, we're like 20. 6 girls and 14 boys. 14 boys and the only handsome one was Ed. He's hot but cocky. He has this kind of story with Tay but they hate each other now so whatever. The other ones are a bit lame except Connor. He's not that attractive but he's funny as fuck. He's an amazing friend as well.

That's enough of my class, for now.

Taylor got Harry and sat near a desk which was decorated with some colorful magic stuff. On the desk there was a bowl of water. Taylor got a cup out of a drawer.

"So Selena, you see the cup?" She asked smiling. I nodded.

"Let's pour some water into it." Said Taylor as Harry poured the water.

"Now what if the cup turns backwards?" Harry asked. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Water will be over the place?" I said in a 'duh' tone.

As Harry followed his steps, nothing happened. No water. I was sorta surprised.

I peaked and saw that the cup had paper. Oh no you didn't.

"Oh my god I really thought this was magic but its just paper!!" I said fake disappointed. We all laughed.

"Oh uh, Tay may I talk to you?" I said giving her eye signals to come immediately.

"Sure.." She said and walked up to me. "What's up?"

"Summer school starts in about 4 weeks. What if Taylor, the guy, is there this year again. What am I gonna do?! He didn't talk to me all this year." I said worried.

"Slow down Selena. You're really freaking me out with all of this love dove you got for him. Everything's gonna be fine. Now hurry up because this thingy starts in about 30 minutes!" Tay replied as she hugged me once more.

I heard some footsteps so I turned my face to see who it was. Taylor. God damn it.

"Speaking of the devil.." I murmered as the Tay guy walked past us without even glancing.

Screw you. I hate this. Its been a year god damn it. Can't I just get over him? He's just a friend Selena. Nothing FUCKING else. A friend who won't even talk to you in fact.

×××××××××
Sorry this is boring but its gonna get better I promise. Its just the beginning. Sorry for my bad English.
Love y'all.❤