Prologue

PROLOGUE: THE CULT

PROLOGUE: THE CULT

❀° ┄──────╮

Japan.
April, 20XX

╰──────┄ °❀

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

A dream. An odd one to be exact. A young girl, most likely a collage student wise found herself sat on a luxurious seat, cushions around her enough to comfort her in this long journey. It was almost like the same special treatment of a celebrity would have. Her blue eyes were calm mirroring her expression as well, she notice her surrounding was bathed in a mystical red, from the window she could see the blurred fog that clouded the outside world and it was made it clear that it's impossible to see what is going on outside.

From the corner of her eyes, she noticed there were other people were present inside the moving vehicle whose destination was foreign to her, a group of men and women gathering in one spot of the vehicle. They sat in the very front of the young woman, their faces were hidden underneath the cloak over their heads, it was suspicious to say at least but she knew for sure that she didn't like the feeling of their eyes on her.

The man in the center, assuming to be the leader was smiling in a weird yet creepy sort of way while the rest beside him were neutral, almost a bunch of dolls despite the strangeness this dream seemed to be. She felt a little bit creep out by the atmosphere of the room, gathering the courage to open her mouth, she asked ❝Who are you...?❞

❝The time has come...❞ the man begin chanting, completely ignoring the girl as the group follow him. The chanting causes her drowsy, slowly falling into unconsciousness, she couldn't stop herself from hearing those disturbing words as a reminder for the rest of her life.

CANNOT ESCAPE

SACRIFICE BRIDE