Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3: THERE GOES, MY GREATEST PLAN!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

「Author's POV」

❝What?!❞ the red headed child exclaimed, slamming her tiny hands on the table.

❝Shh! Would you please keep your voice down?! Unless you want to be seen as a weirdo then be my guest❞ the white headed man hissed, feeling a bit moody at the moment.

❝Sorry...!❞ She apologies in a whisper, settle herself down ❝But what do you mean that you can't?❞

Shiro sighed at this, resting his head on his hand as he stared at her ❝Look, our souls are bound together which means wherever you go, I'm always be there with you so I can't stay here while you go to kindergarten❞

❝B-But...❞

❝Is there something bothering you? You're acting.... a bit off today❞

He didn't understand why the child in front of him is so scared about leaving her family at home. Aren't they all adults? Why would a child be worrying about them when they are capable of defending themselves?

He couldn't see why she thought it was a bad idea to leave them at home. No matter how much he look at it, it's just seems really strange for a child to be this paranoid especially around this age.

When he turn to look at her, she was sulking with her head on table. She seems pretty normal to him but he couldn't help but notice something was off with her. What he's seeing right now is a little kid but why does he have a feeling of someone else is there?

His eyes are telling him what he is seeing is a child but deep down, he know that he can sense a woman's presence. A fairly young one at that. He could feel there was a wall between them, preventing him from getting any closer, from figure out what's there.

❛There is no point of wasting my time with something that is beyond my understanding❜ He sighed at the thought, his fox-like ears twitched.

❝Hey, your ears are twitching!❞

❝Shut up❞