Chapter 1

"Why Jin? Why do you want to break up with me? Did I do something wrong? Please tell me. I'll correct my mistakes and will never let them happen again. But please don't tell me to leave you!" Jungkook started to sob while holding his boyfriend , Jin's broad shoulders.

" I'm sorry Jungkook. But I don't think our relationship will work out like before. I don't have have feelings that I used to have for you anymore. In short I don't love you anymore. So the best solution is to end this relationship here and move on in our own ways." said Jin with a blank face and went upstairs to their shared bedroom.

Jin and Jungkook were best friends since they were in high school. They both loved each other more than friends and before 5 years ago Jungkook finally confessed his love to Jin on their graduation day. Jin accepted Jungkoo as his boyfriend as he loved him so much and since that day Jin moved to Jungkook's place and they lived happily and peacefully as boyfriends for about 5 years.

Jin is the only child of Mr. Kim who was the CEO of Kim enterprises, one of the most reputed companies of South Korea. So literary Jin  is the next CEO of his father's company.

Jungkook is also the only child of Jeon family and the heir if Jeon enterprises another reputed company in South Korea. Jungkook is now the CEO of Jeon enterprises while Jin is the co- CEO of his father's company since Jin's dad wanted Jin to gain working experience before working as a CEO.

Their life was full of love and happiness. But Jungkook started to notice his boyfriend's behaviour is a little bit different from past. Jin started to come home very late and whenever Jungkook asked the reason, he started a fight with Jungkook.

But Jungkook never suspected Jin as he knew Jin loves him so much. " It's normal to have  fights between partners." Jungkook thought. But day by day, Jin started to build a wall between him and Jungkook and started to ignore Jungkook whenever he approached to talk to him.

Finally Jin came to talk with Jungkook on Jungkook's birthday, giving him the worst birthday gift Jungkook ever received in his life.