Chapter 4

"Who's that man? What's he doing in my Jin's house?" asked Jungkook annoyingly.

"Jin doesn't live here Jungkook. He has sold the apartment to that man 2 months ago." said Jimin looking at Jungkook.

"Then I have to contact his parents." said Jungkook while taking his phone out of his pockets.

"Kook. They are not in Korea. They went to A merica last month. Can't you remember?" asked Jimin.

"Oh! I forgot. But where else would Jin be? He hate to live in hotels. I don't know any of Jin's close friends. Do you know anyone?" he asked Jimin hopefully.

Jimin shook his head.

"Let's check his office. May be has come to his office. He sometimes spend the night in his office." said Jungkook and started to drive towards Kim enterprises building. Jungkook went to the receptionist  and asked " Did Mr. Kim Seokjin came here?" 

" Sorry to inform you sir. He took a vacation since yesterday."

"Thanks" uttered Jungkook and went to the car with a broken heart.

"Jin baby where are you? Please come to me again." he said to himself.

Jungkook drove the car back to his house and Jimin came along with him. " Aren't you hungry Kook?" asked Jimin looking at his worried friend. " I 'll order your favourite pizza."

But Jungkook couldn't hear what Jimin said as he was busy thinking about his Jin. The door bell rang after some time and Jungkook quickly ran toward it expecting his Jin. But for his disappointment it was a delivery guy with a pizza on his hands. Jimin quickly came and took the pizza. Jungkook dragged himself to the nearest sofa and sat on it without uttering a single word. Jimin offered him a slice of pizza but he didn't ate it. This made Jimin angry.

" Yaah Jeon Jungkook!! Why aren't you eating anything you brat! Do you want to get sick before meeting Jin? Huh?"

Only then Jungkook started to eat and Jimin felt so sorry for his best mate.

Happy birthday to our Sunshine🎉🎉💜💜