Chapter 16

After meeting Taehyung and Chanyeol, Jungkook returned to his apartment. As soon as he entered the living room, he noticed that it looked more pleasant than he left it before. 

"May be Jimin has come!" he thought and walked towards the kitchen to get a water bottle.

"Jimin-ah!!" he yelled  but didn't heard any reply from the latter. He again yelled but the house was still in silence. So he decided to walk around the house to find the short brunette.

Since he couldn't find any human being in the house, he again walked to his living room in confusion.

"If no one is there, how come this house become this tidy?" Jungkook questioned himself.

"Am I having short term memory loss now?" he thought himself. " Well, I wish really had a memory loss since it will help me to forget him completely" after sighing heavily, Jungkook took his wallet out of his jean pocket and took out a polaroid that he treasured most. 

(Just imagine this is a polaroid!)

After looking at the picture for few minutes, he started to talk to himself.

"You know what baby? I'm not angry with you! I don't really know the reason that you left me. But now after thinking about that, I'm happy that you left me. Hope you are living a beautiful and happy life with Namjoon. I get to know that he loves you so so much. I'm happy that you found your happiness." Jungkook said and smiled bitterly with the Jin in the photo.

"Babe! You know what? I'm leaving this world in few months. Well, I'm happy about that. I can die peacefully with all the sweetest memories I had with you. Though Jimin said to forget you, how can I do that? How can I forget my everything?" he said while rubbing the picture softly with his thumb.

"I wish I can meet you before my departure. I miss your smiling eyes and those bread cheeks. I want to hug you for one last time and hear your honey voice just once before I die. Don't you miss me babe?" Jungkook said while fresh tears running down his pale face.

He placed the photo of Jin near his heart and said " Do you hear baby? This weak heart only beats for you. Now it's getting weaker and weaker day by day!" he said painfully clutching his heart. After a while he fell asleep on the couch while holding Jin near his heart.

 After a while he fell asleep on the couch while holding Jin near his heart