𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

Later that night, Mark and Amy had gone to bed the next day was going to be the most stressful he had ever been since the two had to decide on a venue and the different options even who to invite. Mark had fallen asleep on the bed as he suddenly found himself heading into a dream.

Mark found himself on a beach late at night as he was walking down the beach, he saw something standing at the other end. Quickly thinking, Mark began to follow the figure until he came across an alter and at least for women in black cloaks. Before he could react the dream changed and he found himself strapped to the alter, leather bonds kept him from moving as the women began to chant something. His eyes widened as he tried to scream and just before he saw a knife come down toward his arm Mark bolted awake.

The minute Mark bolted awake his heart pounded and he found that he was drenched in sweat. He also felt that he could not breathe. Amy felt him sit up, worried she sat up and touched Mark on the arm.

"Are you okay?" Amy asked.

"Yeah," says Mark. "Just a nightmare,"

"Well it's over now, try to get some sleep," suggested Amy. Mark sighed and nodded his head as he laid back down and tried to fall asleep, however in the corner of the room he had been unaware that someone had been watching him from the shadows.

End of book one