𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

The green-haired man stood in the attic watching as a new couple had entered his old home, his house had been falling apart for years since the year of his death and he still couldn't remember what happened. The couple that was in the yard had two children with them and a lovely couple who seemed excited to see the house. His mouth slipped into a frown as he hated when people would enter his house without permission. The day he had been found, his family had left and never returned. He tried to get their attention, but nothing seemed to work considering they couldn't see him. He moved his green hair out of his face as he waited for the family to enter the house.

"Why can't people understand that I want to be here alone!" he exclaimed as he walked toward the attic door and phased through. That was a perk when it came to being a ghost, he could go through walls and doors without having to get hurt or open any doors. For the most part, he would stay intangible unless something required him to solidify such as tossing or touching anything in the house. He approached the family and tried to communicate with them.

"Get out!" he exclaimed but no one seemed to pay attention. The family began to unpack everything as they started to set up in their home. Annoyance crossed the man's face as he solidified briefly and knocked a lamp onto the floor causing the entire family to scream in fright. A smirk appeared on his face as he spent the next two weeks trying to get the family out. He haunted them until the family couldn't take it anymore, the evening before dinner, the family dashed out of the house leaving behind their belongings. A sigh escaped his lips as he walked over to the couch and sat down, he was glad that he had peace and quiet especially since he didn't want kids running around making a mess of all his belongings.