Part 1

Hello again welcome to chapter 1! Most of the story will be in third person or Bakugou's POV

Bakugou's POV
I woke up for the first day of  third year. I changed my look over the summer, I now have pink hair. I guess you could say I "found" myself over the summer. I always felt out of place, but know that I changed the way I dressed and looked I feel a lot more confident. I stumbled out of bed into the bathroom. I combed through my hair and ruffled it up a little just to make it look fluffier. I have an undercut now and bubblegum pink hair, it looks a lot like Mina's actually. She is the only one I actually visited over the summer also the only one who knows about my new look.

After I got my hair done over the summer I got new clothes, not cause I wanted to change my style but mostly because I lost TO MUCH weight over the summer the trainer I was with told me my quirk would work better if I lost weight so I did and now I am at a mere 105 pounds, I still eat a lot and everything, but the more I use my quirk the more weight I lose. I look like a pretzel. My trainer also fixed my attitude.
I am a lot more positive now and less angry, although I still get grumpy I am not full of rage anymore. My new clothes are mostly oversized, pastel and cute. For today I am wearing a pastel blue oversized sweater with blue high waisted ripped jeans and butterfly shoes. I know really out of character huh!? I slipped on a pair of pearl earrings and a pearl necklace.

To be honest I felt really scared of how class 1a would react. I walked downstairs I just grabbed a lollipop since I was running a little late I grabbed my backpack and walked my way to school. Luckily I didn't bump into anyone on the way there.

I made my way into the school everybody was looking at me. I felt very small under their stare it made me very insecure. I kinda regret coming in today I started walking faster to 1a. I finally got to the door of 1a the bell had already rung so I knew everybody was probably already in their seats. I started to panic I was only a few feet away from entering the class now. I walked inside, everybody was standing and catching up with classmates. I suddenly realized how tall everybody had gotten over the summer and felt really small, a side affect of my quirk is being short but I never thought I would feel this short. Even Mineta grew! Nobody's eyes were on me I let out a sigh of relief. Until Aizawa said "Bakugou!?" I snapped my head in his direction. That's when I felt everybody look at me. I was pretty mad at Aizawa, I nervously turned my head to my classmates they looked shocked, but what shocked me was some of them were blushing. We just stood there in an awkward silence until Mina broke it "BAKUBABE!" She squealed walking up to me I smiled a grateful smile at her and she made her way to the front of the class to pull me into a hug I gladly returned the gesture. Now everybody was freaked out, Iiada started asking me if I was okay, or hit by some kind of quirk when I told him I wasn't he just stared I couldn't help but stare back at him. Not gonna lie he got hot. Todoroki was the next to ask me a question he knelt down next to me and asked "Bakugou are you sure your okay" I just giggled at him and said "Yes Icyhot I am sure" he looked even more dumbfounded. That's when I heard squeals from across the room I flinched at the sudden sound, it wasn't supposed to noticeable but I think Todo noticed because next thing I know he's hugging me. Not going lie it was a comfortable hug. "What's this for" I giggled out still hugging him he didn't say anything just continued hugging me. I felt someone joined I turned to my side to see Deku he looked hesitant so I hugged him back. My head rested on his chest I swear I could feel his face light up as he wrapped his arms around me I smiled a little. i could hear camera's flashing but to be honest I didn't care because this was the best hug EVER. I was suddenly pulled back by two arms I didn't know who those arms belonged to and my breath began to hitch and become harder. I was having a panic attack I started squirming around and scratching and crying trying to get away from the arms I wasn't aware of my surroundings anymore I was panicking like crazy I felt someone pick me up and rub my back I started to calm down a little and started apologizing and they just hushed me and told me everything was going to be okay. I took my head out of their shoulder and looked at the guys or girls face to see it was Iiada I was very surprised. But he looked at me and tucked my head back into the crook of his neck. I didn't mind and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Iiada POV
Kirishima tried pulling Bakugou from behind to get a hug but I saw that he started panicking he looked so frightened he started kicking and scratching at Kirishima's hands and arms he was crying and hyperventilating Kirishima let go of him and asked us what was happening I knew what it was and I told him I think he's having a panic attack and sped over to him and picked him up and rested his head into my neck my hand on his hair. It was fluffy but I was a little concerned because he was so light, I mean like really light he calmed down and started pulling his head from my shoulder and looked at me apologizing like crazy, god he got beautiful I mean not that he wasn't before but damn he took my breath away. I started to hush him because he shouldn't have to apologize for something like this. And pushed his head back into my shoulder. I set him back down his face was still a little pink but otherwise you couldn't tell he just had a panic attack. He suddenly said thank you. And let me tell you I was shocked I just wanted to grab and steal him and cuddle him and kis- wait, what AHHH I can't think about that about Bakugou I mean anybody but Bakugou I never thought I would say this but he was BEAUTIFUL like GORGEOUS AHHHH GAY PANIC AH.

Sorry for the dramatics but I just love that ITS WHAT I LOVE ITS WHAT I LIVE FOR. 😝💅 Also that's what the outfit kinda looks like.

 😝💅 Also that's what the outfit kinda looks like