Part 7

Bakugou POV
I woke up the next morning feeling a lot better. I am so grateful I set my alarm or I would've been late to class. I got up and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm, cause nobody likes cold showers. I took off my clothes and hopped in. The water felt good, showers in the morning always felt better than ones at night. I washed my hair and body, and turned off the water. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my waist. I tucked it in so I could to dry my hair. I plugged in my blowdryer and blew it until it was dry and fluffy. I walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. Its now time to decide my outfit for the day. I decided to wear a skirt I don't know why but I think they look cute so. I grabbed a brown skirt and a baby blue jumper with a brown bear on it. I grabbed a pair of knee high white socks with two blue horizontal lines at the very top. I put on the outfit and made my way over to the bathroom to do my makeup. I started with my skin care then moved on to the actual makeup part of it. I put on some concealer, blush, and clear mascara. I then proceeded to brush my teeth. My mom doesn't like the minty toothpaste so she gets the strawberry kind and I never really strayed away from it. I walked back to my bedroom and picked out some jewelry I decided on a pearl necklace and pearl earrings. I but on two rings one on my pointer finger, it only reached about the middle of if but I liked it that way. The other one was on my opposite hand, and on my ring finger. This ring also only reached the middle. I put on some scentless deodorant and sprayed a little strawberry body spray on. I put on my brown shoes and grabbed my backpack. I walked down the hall of the dorms until I reached the stairs. We had an elevator but the stairs are faster. I was about to walk when I heard "Hey Bakubro wait up!"
Kirishima POV
I woke up about 1 hour before class, I don't want to take a shower but I smell fine so thats ok. I walked to my dresser and picked out a red riot hoodie. I put on my deodorant and cologne then put the hoodie on. I grabbed a pair of blue ripped jeans and white socks. I went to my bathroom and decided to leave my hair down today. I started wearing it down this summer, so I didn't see any harm in having a different look. I got one of my ear pierced this summer so I have a silver earring in right now. I brushed my teeth, and then combed through my hair and moved it around to find a style I liked. I walked out into my kitchen and grabbed a frozen coffee I made the night before. I gulped it down fast and finished up last night's homework. I stuffed the papers in my bag and put on my shoes. I walked out my dorm and to the stairs, I don't like elevators they're just unmanly. Then I spotted Bakubro about to go down the stairs after a moment of hesitation I ended up speaking up 'Hey Bakubro wait up!' He stopped going down the stairs and turned around to look at me. Gosh he's so pretty. I walked down the step to get to the step he was on. 'You feeling any better?' "Yeah four eyes helped me last night" i couldn't help but feel a little bit of jealousy of Iiada. 'That's good, I think we are doing training today.' "Really?!" Omg that was so cute he looks so excited. 'Yeah I think Mr. Aizawa talked about it yesterday' "Awesome!" We continued our way down to class together. When we walked into class 3a we were the only ones there. I checked the time and we still had 40 minutes until class started so I guess this is time to talk to Bakubro. But then Shinso walked in. I must admit he always looked tired but these past two days he has looked worse than usual, its kinda got me worried.
Shinso POV
I was up all night again thinking about what to do about our Kat situation. I decided on the plan of using my quirk on him at lunch. I wanted to do it in front of the rest of the class so they could also help out with the issue. I walked into the class to see Kat and Kirishima already there.
Bakugou POV
I was so bored Kirishima fell asleep like 5 minutes ago and I  don't know what to do Shinso is here but he is texting someone I think. I decided to go sit next Kirishima. I pull my chair in the front of his seat facing him. I tapped on his shoulder and he snapped his head up and started getting red. I am guessing its because he just woke up.
Kirishima POV
I was getting so tired I didn't know what to do so I put my head down. I ended up falling asleep. I woke up with a light tap on my shoulder I snapped my head up to see a close up Bakugou. God he was even more perfect up close. UGH NO KIRISHIMA NOT MANLY. I could tell I was blushing I am just hoping he doesn't notice. "Hey Shitty hair you good?" He kneeled his head foward and tilted it to the side resting it on my arm. OMG OMG OMG OMG. SCREW MANLINESS THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. 'Yeah I-i I'm good Bakubro' "Oh ok just making sure." He closed his eyes and smushed more into my arm. UGH THE CUTENESS ITS TO MUCH. MY BABY SHARK UGHHHH. DAMN. I felt like being risky so I slowly lowered my head next to his on my arm. We were now both laying our heads on my arm. He was so close to my face that our noses were almost touching. Shinso left a few second ago so I don't have to worry about him. It looks like Bakubro fell asleep. He looks so calm. I could smell his breath, it...smells like...STRAWBERRIES?! Omg I am IN LOVE. Marry me. STRAWBERRIES I REPEAT STRAWBERRIES. The sound of him breathing slowly caused me to dose off I didn't even care if people made fun of me about this later. All I wanna do if sit right here forever.