Part 6

Hey guys sorry it's been a while I have been wanting suggestions and would still like some. So this one is going to be Iiadabaku because I feel like he takes care of people when they are sick.
*Morning*
Bakugou POV
I woke up at like 7:00 this morning, I felt normal getting awake but as soon as I stood up my head started pounding and I felt like I might throw up. I ran to the bathroom and ended up throwing up in the sink. Gross. I washed the sink and brushed my teeth. I hopped in the shower because showers usually make me feel better, but nope of course not today UGH. Positive thinking is out the window now, just like yesterday. I need to try and think positive jeez. I turned off the shower and blew dried my hair, cause even on my sick days still gotta be cute ya know. 😗
I grabbed a pastel orange jumper and light ripped jeans I put on my white shoes, golden hoops, three gold braclets and 1 gold ring. I put on some concealer (for the bags 😉) blush, and mascara. Everything looked good. I still felt that pounding in my head, but sick days are for weak people! You are weak AHH SHIT NO GO BACK BACK BACK I SAY.
I make my way downstairs, very slowly I might add. Shinso kept looking at me as I grabbed a glass of water. I was starting to get worried like maybe I look weird I thought.
Shinso POV
I kept looking at Kat he looked a little...sick.I mean who wouldn't after what he did last night. Ugh. It angers me to see that he does that to himself. Not at him but at everyone else and me for not noticing. I was trying to figure out the time to confront him, but as I was thinking I heard a gag I snapped my head up to see Kat running to the common room bathroom with a hand over his mouth. Okay now I am really worried. At this point nobody heard but Iiada.
Iiada POV
I was drinking my morning tea, reading up on the news to see if there were any new villians I needed to worry about when I heard a gag. I set my tea on the side table and heard a slam of a door. It was nearby so I was guessing that they went into the common room bathroom. I ran to the door and knocked. 'Hey you okay in there?' I didn't get a response, and after a few moments of silence I heard a toilet flush and the water running. I stepped away from the door so that the person wouldn't bump into me. I heard the door click and out came a pale looking Bakugou. 'Hey Bakugou are you okay?' "Yeah m'fine four eyes" his voice was pretty raspy, I wasn't surprised considering he just threw up. 'No you're not and as class president it is my job to look after you in times of sickness.' It really wasn't I just felt really bad for the little guy. Ha never thought I'd call THE Bakugou Katsuki little guy. "M'k glasses" his voice was now slurred and I was starting to get worried. I knelt down in front of him to get a better look at his face, although sick I couldn't help but admire how cute his face is. His chubby pink cheecks, adorable button nose, long fluffy blond eyelashes, and that perfect red color of his eyes, and my personal favorite his round pink lips. I swear I could stare at him all day. 'Hey Bakugou do you mind if I stay with you in your dorm today to help you out?' "Do whatever you want glasses." He looked like he was getting more tired by the second. Suddenly the bell rang signalling it was time for the rest of the class to get to class. I picked up Bakugou toddler style, it was just a little to easy to pick him up. He was so light I am a little worried now. I tapped on Uraraka's shoulder. Everyone seemed to dismiss the gagging sound that happened moments ago and was conversing with each other. Uraraka turned around to face me. She was talking with Mina at the time so she was looking at us as well. "Oh no what happened to Bakubaby?" Mina said. 'He just threw up I am guessing he is sick do you mind telling Sensei that he and I won't be in class for today, and I am guessing tomorrow at the very least.' "Yeah of course I can" Uraraka stated softly obviously trying to not startle the sick boy. 'Thanks Uraraka you're a lifesaver.' I turned around and made my way upstairs to Bakugou's dorm.
Shinso POV
I saw Iiada carrying Kat upstairs I am guessing to take care of him while he is sick. I didn't want to make accusations without being able to back them up, so I will wait until Kat is better and back at school to confront him.
Iiada POV
I reached Bakugou's dorm I was just outside his door, I shook him a little to get his attention 'Hey Bakugou can you hand me your dorm keys please?' I asked in a calm voice. "Yeah here" He rummagedd through his pockets for his keys he handed them to me and I quickly unlocked his dorm. When I walked in I was surprised, it was a lot to take in to be honest. I didn't know he was this good at designing, wow. His dorm looks good. I closed the door as softly as I could behind me locking it as an extra precaution. I carried Bakugou through the dorm to his bed. I sat him down softly and tucked him in 'Hey Bakugou do you want me to put on the TV?' he nodded at me and I thought I might die at all this cuteness LIKE HOW DID I MISS THIS I MEAN HE IS TOP NOTCH CINNAMON ROLL CONTENT. Alright breathe Iiada. NEVER MIND AGHHHHHHHHHHHH. In and out. Okay, I grabbed the remote from his side table and turned on the TV. He only has a DVD player so I assume he has CDs 'Where are your CDs?' He only pointed a finger toward a small white cabinet. I opened it up and saw MILLIONS OF DISNEY MOVIES. OMG. SO CUTE UGH. 'Do you have one you wanna watch?' "Rapunzel please" OMG DID HE JUST SAY PLEASE. I AM ABOUT TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK. I AM PROBABLY SO RED RIGHT NOW. OH MY LORD GET A GRIP IIADA YOU ARE LOSING YOURSELF. I quickly found Rapunzel and put it in the DVD player. I walked into the kitchen and started making chicken noodle soup. My mom always made it for when I was sick and I am guessing he would enjoy it. A thought came into my mind as I was cooking he is probably uncomfortable in those clothes. 'Bakugou?' "mm" 'Do you want me to grab you some comfy clothes?' "Yes please" THERE IT IS AGAIN THE P WORD UGH. 'Okay' I made my way to his dresser and pulled out a pale yellow oversized jumper with a baby duck on the front, and a pair of pink fuzzy shorts. He got up groggly and grabbed the clothes from my hands. He walked over to the bathroom to change. I got back to working on the soup. He came out only moments later and I think I might have a nosebleed.