Chapter-20 Hangover

Natasha still couldn't believe that Darshan actually proposed her. A part of her was happy and a part of her was breaking her from inside because she  knew when he actually knows about her he will hate her and she will loose him forever. She was still lying in the couch and was watching Darshan standing before her with a cup of steaming coffee. He said, " I know I look hot but now you are making me conscious. So my 2 am fan stop looking at me like that". "Hot and you. You were cute 7 yrs back and you cute now too. So stop day dreaming ok", with this Natasha got up from couch and was about to get up to get coffee from his hand but he just wouldn't allow her to take the coffee from his hand. Natasha was watching him giving his playful grin. Darshan told, " Acha ji so I am cute, but that wasn't the exact thing you said yesterday, what were you saying. Jyugal please show that recording yaar, about what your bhabi was telling rather say prasing about my not so hot looks". Natasha was shocked. She couldn't believe that she would have blurted out something like that godddd alchol... She was drunk of course she would have done that oh shit...

       Seeing her awkwardness Darshan changed the topic and gave her assuring hug and said that he was just joking. He said Natasha was  blabbering non stop and all she said was she will never let anything happen to him come what ever. She even said sorry to him, which he didn't know why. She took a promise from him that he will have to trust her because be it any relationship that's most important thing. Darshan also said even after being drunk that too first time she was poised apart from the blabbering part.

       After having their breakfast with everyone else they headed to beach which was near to the farm house. Everyone went near the sea and Natasha sat quietly as she was tired. For a moment Natasha was care free. She had a plan for the "D day". Her plan was to trick the caller by faking Darshan's death and later rescuing Ish from him and revealing the truth to Darshan. But was it that simple ? She would have to work on each and every minute details. She came out from thoughts when she saw Revu and Hardik giggling and playing together and she knew that they had feelings for each other. What if because of her everything comes to an end. She was dying from inside. Darshan was watching her  from a distance and went towards her. He sat beside her and gave her a cute smile. All of a sudden he asked, " Are you happy Natasha? I mean all of this happened so soon for you. Its not about me, I have liked you from the very first day I saw you but I never asked you about your feelings. Yesterday when you were drunk only then I came to know that you too like me. Was it that hard to confess your love for me. I mean why didn't you tell me before Natasha." Natasha smiled with teary eye and said, " Darshan we both are 2 different people from 2 different backgrounds, you are a star and I am just an ordinary girl. I was scared what if you too would go away due to my stupidity. I was happy being your friend. If it wasn't that vodka I would have never told you about my feelings. I like you darshan and I promise you I would never hurt you and i wouldn't let anything happen to you".

     Darshan took her hand in his and said "I love you my 2 am fan". The only thing he didn't know was his 2 am fan had different plans for him a plan that may part then away or may be bring them more closer forever.