Chapter 4 Crazy Day

It was a crazy day today from dropping relatives to airport coming back home, cleaning the mess and leaving back to my cafe where I had whole lot of work to be completed.

      Oh between did I tell you I met him "Mr Raval" today morning when I was going to drop my relatives to airport. He was going to delhi for his concert. Revu got a chance to meet him once again before going back and she was happy for that. Even Mr Raval said "hey revu going back so soon. I thought you would stay here some more time. I have my next concert in Calicut , I hope we could meet there". Wait what did he call her revu, no one calls her that apart from me. I could see revu blushing and showing her perfect smile. I said "no actually I don't think she could attend your concert. She will be busy with her studies", and my maasi nodded to what i said . I could see revu fuming with anger from corner of my eyes and Mr Raval too wasn't happy because of my sudden answer. To lighten up the situation revu aparantely introduced everyone in our family, as if he was interested. God I hated this type of embarrassing situation. To add on to my misery my amamma (grandma) said please do take care of our Natasha she is a very good girl, I was like what he is not my local guardian and you guys hardly know him. How could you accept him to take care of me?? And I am grown up enough to take care of myself.. God how will I ever face him again after this.

      I had lot of unfinished orders for today. As soon as I reached Nat's cafe I was shocked to see Meher my assistant crying her heart out as one of the ovens in my cafe conked and major baking happens in that oven. We had 5 cake deliveries and a dessert table to work up on today and luckily I had completed dessert table and 4 cakes. Now we were left with only 1 cake to work upon. It's delivery was scheduled for evening. So I was bit relieved.  I immediately called technician and we were able to fix it and could bake the cake just in time.My unox oven is on its way so I had to adjust with this oven for time being. The delivery part is usually stress free because of Hussain. He is my delivery agent and handles all my cake deliveries. Today though he was little late but he delivered everything right on time. As I was about to leave my cafe I got a call from Hussain who sounded a bit worried. He said "Madam kya aapne saare cake boxes gaadi mein rakh diye the kya? Park hayat wale jagah sirf desert table wale items aaye hai cake missing hai. Zara check karke batayenge." I told him "Arre aise kaise bhai theekh se dekho itna bada toh hai,  hoga gaadi mein." To this Hussain said it was last delivery and he thinks he has left that cake in shop itself and it would be difficult for him to come here and drop it there again. Since he wouldn't able to reach on time. So I decided to deliver the cake myself. Meher to accompanied me since her house was on the way. We reached just on time and the party was just about to start. I apologized my client Mrs Verma for the inconvenience caused by us and she sweet enough to forgive and understand us . I am blessed to have clients like them.

      Both event manager, Mr an Mrs Verma were happy with my work and I was really happy for it because inspite of the whole chaos and craziness I could deliver my best. When I was leaving I saw a girl who I felt had a striking resemblance of someone I knew very closely. Before I could recollect about her she had already left . Who was she???

Hello lovely readers. How are you all doing. Please do tell me if you enjoyed reading this part. Also do tell me your favorite character so far in this story. Going ahead there will be many more twists and turns to be unfolded in this story . So stay tuned and do vote for me if enjoyed reading it and please do leave your valuable feedback too.