>>4<<

Eva woke up by the sound of the loud annoying alarm. Her hand slid out of the blanket and touched the
alarm to make it stop, which it did immediately. Slowly, she sat up and her eyes opened. The first thing that flew through her head like a rocket, was the party today. The memory of her and Eli yesterday made a big smile appear on her face. After taking a few moments thinking about it, she got butterflies in her stomach. The excitement made her jump outside the bed. She ran towards the bathroom excitedly to get ready for today's big day. When Eva was all ready with the clothes and makeup, she grabbed her things quickly and quickly went downstairs to get some breakfast. She didn't see Demetri, and thought that he probably left early today for school. She made a toast and sipped a glass of juice, before rushing outside the door.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

When Eva arrived, she made it to her locker. She opened her bag to put some books inside, and that was when her eyes caught the trio standing on the other side of the hallways talking about something. Once she was done with the locker, she smacked it and joined the three boys.
"Hey guys!" She surprised them, with a smile on her face. "Hey" Miguel and Eli answered at the same time, making her giggle. "So, what were you guys talking about?" Miguel looked up at the curious girl "Nothing we were just talking about-" Before letting Miguel complete the sentence, he got interrupted by Demetri. "Sam. Yeah we were talking about Sam". Eva looked at Demetri with disbelief. She knew her brother better than anyone. And also the fact that he was a terrible liar.

When Eva was about to continue the conversation, she got interrupted by the loud bell. "Well, uhm I'll see you guys later then '' Eva said to the boys with disappointment. Why would they keep something from her? And that was when Eli noticed that she wasn't in the best mood, so he smiled at her to just boost her mood a little bit. She returned a light smile before walking back to her classroom.

She took her seat with a sigh. And just in that moment, the tall brown haired took a seat beside her. But the thought of him keeping something from her made her not pay attention to him. She either looked at him or talked to him. Eva tells Miguel everything, and that even made her more disappointed.

"Hey Eva" Miguel smiled at the girl like nothing even happened. Eva greeted back without looking at him."Hey" She said while her eyes were on the teacher who just walked in, with a bunch of papers in her hand "Everybody take your seats" The teacher commanded and everybody did as they were told. During the rest of the lesson, Miguel and Eva didn't communicate with each other.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Eva grabbed her tray and looked around for a place to sit. She didn't want to sit next to the boys, as they kept lying to her. But then her eyes caught the three boys staring at her, and she let out a sigh before walking towards the table. Afterall she didn't really have a choice.

She took a seat beside Demetri, and there was just an awkward silence between everyone. Eva looked at her food while the boys couldn't take their eyes off her. As she looked up, she caught them staring at her. "What?" She asked them rudely. It was annoying that they kept looking at her like a bunch of freaks. "N-Nothing," Miguel stuttered and snapped his look at his food. Eva rolled eyes at the boys who were acting so weird.

"Seriously what the hell is wrong with you guys? Why can't you tell me what's wrong?" She said, almost yelling at them. Eva was starting to get enough now.

The boys looked up at her "I'm not going to the halloween party" Miguel spoke up, not making eye contact with her. His expression was disappointing and sad.

"What? Why?" Eva asked him, confused. He looked up at her "It's just Kyler and his friends" He sighed before looking down at his tray again.

Eva put her hand on his, and tried to be more supportive "Hey, don't think about those jerks. The point is to have fun at the party alright? Tonight is going to be the best night ever. I promise. Besides, what's the point of going to that party if my best friend isn't there?" She softly smiled at him, and he returned a big smile. Miguel was really lucky to have Eva. She was everything that made him happy. Well....her and cobra kai.