>>16<<

Eva was walking through the hallway with her eyes on her phone. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. 

"E-Eva, hey" Miguel was standing in front of the lockers nervously. She looked at him with confusion.

"Miguel...hey. Are you okay?" He looked around nervously. 

"I uhm...have you seen Sam anywhere?" Her smile slowly dissapeared. She got a weird feeling in her stomach. A feeling of jealousy. But only had feelings for Hawk, right?....

"Oh there she comes, why dont you just talk her yourself. I have to go to class, see you later. Good luck" She fake smiled at Miguel and walked away. 

____________

"I need somewhere romantic, but not too romantic." Eva was sitting at the dojo and streching out with the boys and Aisha. Miguel was nervous for his first date. He always talked about Sam and it was driving her crazy.

"You could take her to get tattoes." Hawk suggested causing everyone to look at him confusely. Aisha giggled at Hawk and Miguel was confused.

"What" Both Eva and Miguel said at the same time. And that was when Hawk stood up while taking of his gi. Eva looked at him with confusion.

"I know a guy...just hook me up with this bad boy." He turned around shirtless and showed the tattoo on his back. Everyone's jaw dropped and Eva was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Holy shit" Miguel was staring at the tattoo while Aisha commented.

"That is badass" She looked surprised.

"Right? Fourteen hours in the chair" He said proudly. Eva couldn't take her eyes off the tattoo.

"But what about your parents. A-Are they okay with this or...?" Eva asked confusely causing everyone to look at her.

"Oh, they have no idea. Definitely gonna have to wear a T-shirt untill caollege....probbably longer. Please dont tell them" He said nervously and sat down beside Eva again. She saw a little but of Eli in him when he said that. She leaned her head on his shoulder. Eva missed Eli, the boy she loved...

"Uh-uhh any other suggetions?" Miguel looked at Aisha who rolled eyes at him. 

"Dont look at me. Sam and i used to be friends...were NOT anymore" She spit at him causing Eva to lower her look.

"W-What about you, Eva? You and Sam used to be best friends right?" Eva looked up at him with wide eyes. Who told him.

"Who told you that?" She asked him curiously. 

"Sam did...she talks about you alot. But that's not the point here" Eva was shocked after hearing that. Eva suddenly felt bad for the person she has become. If she asked Miguel for help, he would've helped her.

"Well uhm...She absolutely loves chocolates...and....astronomy?" Eva wasn't sure if it really helped. 

"I could work with that" Miguel nodded with a smile on his face. She smiled back at the brownhaired boy. 

"BANNED? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Johnny yelled from the office and everyone looked confused. Miguel looked at Eva and both of them got up and ran towards the office.

"NO YOU DONT BAN ME...I'LL BAN YOU!" Johnny looked pissed as the two teens entered the room. 

"Sensei, what's wrong?" Eva asked Johnny confused.

"There's a lifetime ban on cobra kai, from entering the tournament" Johnny said. 

"What? H-How is that fair?" Miguel looked at Eva's confused face and then Johnny.

"It's not! Theres noting i can do about it." He answered while sitting down on the chair aggressively.

"W-What happend to uhh....never accept defeat? There is no, no?" Miguel looked pissed as he slowly walked towards Johnny.

"That was girl advice...this is different. This is the real world. There are rules." Johnny pointed at the papers. Eva looked at her sensei with disbelief. 

"Since when do you care about rules, sensei?" Eva asked Johnny. She was pissed now. The boys looked up at her in shock.

"Exactly. We dont take no for an answer. You said that, and you gotta fight this!" Eva had never seen Miguel so pissed before. Johnny looked up at the teens and started thinking for a second. 

"You know what? You're both right." He pointed at both of them. Miguel and Eva exhaled loudly and smiled at eachother. Johnny suddenly got up from his chair and started walking towards them. 

"Im gonna go down there....and beat theit asses." Johnny said confidently and headed to the doorway. 

"Yes, No, no, no, that's not what i meant. Im saying that...maybe theres a more  delicate approach, sensei?" Miguel said causing Johnny to stop and look at Miguel.

"The way of a fist is not delicate, Cobras are not delicate" Johnny walked towards Miguel with a serious look on his face.

"Sensei, what Miguel is trying to say is....that maybe theres a smarter way to fight back?" Eva interrupted causing Johnny to look at her. It looked like he agreed.

"You know what? Your right, Eva" He smirked at her and she smiled at him.

____________ 

Eva was at home, in her bed. She was bored, so she decided to just watch Harry Potter. It was her favorite movie. She already missed Hawk. Suddenly she got a text messege. She paused the movie and grabbed her phone. It was form Miguel.

"You wont believe what happend at the date :o" The text messege said. Eva gasped in exitement and called him.

"How was the date?" She asked him just as he picked up the phone. 

"It was amazing! I-I even kissed Sam, Isn't that aweosme?!" He sounded so happy and exited.

"No way! Really?" Eva was happy for her bestfriend.

"Yeah, I-I'll talk to you tomowrrow, I need to tell sensei. Bye" He hung up. Eva smiled and played the movie. 

____________________

If you guys have any ideas of what you want to happend next, feel free to messege me. And of course i will give credit to that person:)

Dont forget to vote! Love yall:)

Have a nice day!