Letter.

((A/N Sorry about the really short chapter yesterday it was late and I was tired and yeah))

We got home about fifteen minutes after Mikasa she ran most of the way home for God knows why. Armin and I quickly ran up to my room and shut the door. Armin jumped on the bed and quickly wrapped himself in my comforter.

"So what does it say?" He asked with an eager look.

I pulled the paper out of my pocket, unfolded it and put my hand on my chest and began to read

Dear Eren,
Ive been trying to tell this to you for a while now but I finally got my head out of my ass and gave you this.

I like you. No, I love you. More than that other girl Ackerman...

I took my hand off of my chest and looked at Armin. He simply returned the same confused look I gave him. I continued reading.

If you don't believe me meet me at the Titan amusement park on Saturday.

-Annie

I put the letter down and stare at the wall blank faced. Armin didn't say anything until fifteen minutes later.

"Well crap" he said breaking the silence.

I busted out laughing. "Oh God that's rich!!"

"Wh- wha?"

"It's obviously a trap set by Jean! I mean why else would she give me this. She's heartless! Nothing but a piece of cold stone."

Armin's eyes lit up at the thought of traps and cold stone.

"Hey Ere-" Armin started but was quickly interrupted by Mikasa busting in the room with a pissed off look. 

"You will not go to that amusement park!" She yelled

I simply gave a her a tilt of the head. "Oh but I have to," I say "I have to see what my good buddy Jean has in store for me"

She scoffed and left the room. I looked back at Armin who simply continued his sentence "wanna go get some cold stone? Like right now?!"

I looked at him and smiled "Yeah sure buddy go get your jacket" He smiled and ran off.

Jean good buddy, let's see what you have in store for me this time.